Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 07 2016, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
No answer since I posted this question. I'm still wondering if there is a way to opt out so your neighbors don't waste their time sending the ship to us. AND, what will be done if you don't have 50 active neighbors? Too many unanswered questions.

Hi Conjetta

We dont have the answers to your questions as the only information we have about the Ships is posted in the New Release thread in point 7

We have to wait till the Ships are released and see what more information we get.
Old Dec 08 2016, 03:00 AM

I as an Australian would of like more summer items for Christmas. As winter christmas is out of places in Australia. More summer Christmas items please
Old Dec 08 2016, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyq2 View Post
Thanks for the response. I need to report then, I have not received the notice that a new update had been released for at least 3 months. I have heard from a teammate that she is having the same problem.
I have not received update notices for at least 3 months, however, I simply watch the boards for monthly updates. The notification within the game is commendable and helpful. Nonetheless, I just check the Slashkey board if I am curious.
Old Dec 08 2016, 09:13 AM

If I read the notes right your ship will return in 7 days. It might get stuck at one of your neighbors but at the end of day 7 it returns to you with what ever it picked up.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Dec 08 2016, 11:04 AM

I started playing in 2009 and I'm thinking back to how it was and I have to laugh. Harvesting 1 square at a time , and planting the same way ... It's hard to feature that now lol.. You guys have to have quite the imagination to think, of all the things you come up with.. Good job !!!!! thanks for the new things each time .
Old Dec 09 2016, 04:42 AM

thanks for everything and I am waiting (im)patiently for the Ships. I read the people saying there was no notification on the game like usual. I just got mine now and I have been on my farm for some time already today so it seems to be a delayed reaction lol

Lara's Farm
Old Dec 09 2016, 05:49 AM

I did finally get the notice appearing above the game, but today! So it's a good thing I have been awake the last week...

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Dec 09 2016, 07:15 AM
Account Not Linked

For those complaining about notifications of the new release, you already know within a few days when it will come out (about a month after the last one). Most of us check the forum at least once a day when it gets to be close to a month since the last release. Also, there are usually some changes to the game features that become obvious pretty quickly when a new release hits (new tools, new farms, new features on the farm screen, etc). Recently a big tipoff was the numbers that appear on the grid that allows you to jump to different farms.
Old Dec 09 2016, 08:55 AM

I've been reading the posts about the above game update notifications (or the lack thereof). Like many here, I didn't need that notification, as I knew what day it was and I checked in here every fifteen minutes starting on the first.

Anyway, for posterity, and maybe help to the developers, the notification appeared above my game this morning.
Old Dec 09 2016, 09:03 AM

Unhappy Please release Android-compatible version.

FT, thank-you for creating the new ships. As I understand it, it will take (on and off) up to 10 hours to prepare a ship with all 10 cargo holds. That being said, I only have time to play 1-2 hours before work and 1-2 hours after work. Please create and release a version of FarmTown that works with iOS and Android devices so that I can play the game while commuting and during work hours. R/ Jim T
Closed Thread