Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Jun 08 2020, 09:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Rozees,

I'm not sure I can make it any simpler for you, but I will try.

The game automatically calculates how many chains of each of the 4 possible types there are for you, and then offers you the type you can add next.

The coin chains are separate from the Farm Cash chains.

It's possible to only have only coin chains or have more coin chains than FC chains and vise versa. If it's a coin week it counts up the coin chains you have, if it's an FC week it counts up the FC chains you have.

When it's a coin week it calculates how many coin regular chains and how many coin service chains you have then offers you the one you need to add next.

The same thing happens when it's a Farm Cash week, it calculates how many FC regular chains and how many FC service chains you have, then offers you the one you need to add next.

Examples:
  • If you're only being offered FC service chains to add every time the FC week comes around then you are at your limit for regulars until you add another FC service chain.

• If this week it wants you to add an FC service and you delete an FC regular chain, you can't add an FC regular chain this week, because this week it wants you to add a service. It will not recalculate the amount of chains you have to offer you the type you deleted when it's already selected services for you to add. You would have to wait until the FC week came around again. It will then again calculate how many FC chains you have before it offers you a chain.

• If you deleted a bunch of FC regulars, the next few times it's the FC week, it will keep offering you FC regulars until the balance between how many FC regular and FC service chains you have, is back to an equal amount of each.
Thank you, still a bit confused but it seems I need to buy another farm cash retail facility. I don't know why it is imposed upon us to keep buying farm cash retail facilities in order to get farm cash regular facilities. I struggle to fill both of them when I have 2 of them them and to be perfectly honest is a waste of my precious farm cash.

I thought having chains was suppose to help us will filling retail facilities but if we can't add more farm cash regular facilities it's not really helping my neighbours with items or me with coins.

Thank you for your time and help in replying it is appreciated
Old Jun 08 2020, 10:47 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post
Thank you, still a bit confused but it seems I need to buy another farm cash retail facility. I don't know why it is imposed upon us to keep buying farm cash retail facilities in order to get farm cash regular facilities. I struggle to fill both of them when I have 2 of them them and to be perfectly honest is a waste of my precious farm cash.

I thought having chains was suppose to help us will filling retail facilities but if we can't add more farm cash regular facilities it's not really helping my neighbours with items or me with coins.

Thank you for your time and help in replying it is appreciated
Hi Rozees,

Have a read of the Game Guide on the Facility Chains, there is a section in there that will tell you what the benefits are for a service chain and a regular chain. I think you're a bit confused on which type of chain you need to add get help with a facility. Here's the link: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506

You have to add one of each type if you need help with a facility because it's not just about getting help for your own facilities it's also to help your friends with theirs so you can't have everyone adding exactly the same chains of one type or the other or there would be very little you could get from anyone.

Don't add a chain just because it's possible to do one every week, work out which of your facilities you need help with the most, add that as a chain then in return you add a chain your friends need help with so it's mutually beneficial to both of you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread