Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 02 2024, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi KnittyGirl,
Did you plant and harvest yourself the sugarcane on the farms that you have this quest on? If you did this on other farms you have then you would only get 1 for every 10 you harvested.
Your neighbors can not send you the sugarcane as it is not a gift item. However you can do an ingredient request for Sugar from the Sugar Refinery to get the sugarcane. When you get the sugarcane this way then you need to store it and then start the Sugar in the Sugar Refinery.
It looks like you have most of the steps (10 of 13) done for this quest, so hopefully it wont take long once you get the sugarcane boxes.
Sorry!! I was having them send sugar, not sugarcane! I will go to the Refinery and request the ingredient. I did plant and harvest the sugarcane myself but it never got counted. It's happened before in the past but not very often. Thank you!!!!!

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline