Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 27 2015, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post

So weird ... I suddenly seem to be short of crude oil. The Facility manager says that I have 16 oil pumps but I actually have one on each farm (25).

Anyone else have this problem?
Hi FarmerWitch

I checked your data and your farms, and you have 25 oil pumps, all of them producing.

I checked mine and they are showing the correct number amount

Are your 25 oil pumps showing up when you open your facilitiy manager? And when you store the product, are you getting the correct amount?
Old Mar 27 2015, 09:25 AM

hi
Since this last release ....... there are alot more incidents of goin thru all the clicks of working someones facilities .......an all you get is to rake the leaves ....... how can you click on one activity an get another ...... cleared so called memcache ........ which is a waste of time .... between 4 browsers ...... it all acts the same ..... its very frustrating an a waste of time to go thru all the process of working facilities ...... only to be given a dry farm ........ also ..... i work one facility for a farmer ....go back to get thier 2nd one ...... an you get .rake the leaves ...... love the game ......but .if your in a hurry ..... its very frustrating .
Old Mar 27 2015, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Dilsworth View Post
Since the update, this has been an occasional problem. The first clue I get is in my neighbor bar ... instead of seeing my neighbors facebook portraits, I see the empty generic of a head on a light blue background. When this happens, the following things also happen. (1) When I access the The Facility Managers top left button to see my shortages, I get an over sized transparent screen with the products listed and no way to exit from it other than going to another function such as Send Gifts. (2) When I attempt to post my facilities and referrals, I do get the normal text "Do you want to produce faster?" message, but then nothing after that allowing me to post. I have cleared memcache and rebooted my system. It's been intermittent, but this morning I am unable to achieve the desired results. Your help is always appreciated. Have a fantastic weekend!

Serenity Dilsworth

PS: Was the Load Screen issue corrected? I haven't seen it in a couple of days.
Hi Serenity

I also get the white shapes from time to time, specially after working neighbors facilities.

When you get the white shapes, you need to click in Play. When the farm is loaded just wait a few minutes to check if the pictures are showed up. If not click on Play again. That is the way we get the pictures back to the neighbors bar.
Old Mar 27 2015, 11:20 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Well here is another very annoying glitch or whatever.. I CANNOT get any of my requests, have about 10 trains there and oh yes when I click on the Accept, it tells me that the request has expired, even though my neighbor has messaged me that she has just sent me the train.. the others I cannot accept or exchange, neither can I send gifts.. very, very annoying.. please tell me they are fixing this.. Thank you!!
Old Mar 27 2015, 11:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Well here is another very annoying glitch or whatever.. I CANNOT get any of my requests, have about 10 trains there and oh yes when I click on the Accept, it tells me that the request has expired, even though my neighbor has messaged me that she has just sent me the train.. the others I cannot accept or exchange, neither can I send gifts.. very, very annoying.. please tell me they are fixing this.. Thank you!!
Hi Texas Belle,
First thing to try is clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
That won't get the train boost requests back but hopefully will correct it for the future ones or any you haven't clicked on yet. For the ones that you have clicked on that show expired you will have to ask them to send you another boost request as soon as they can.
For the rest of the gift problems check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 27 2015, 12:07 PM

No FB for 2 hours now cant load FT, what the hell r FB playing at
Old Mar 27 2015, 04:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks Taz, cleaned the memcache this morning, doing it again, went to my Safari preferences and all of Slachkey is there, and it was working until the day before yesterday so its not anything that may be computer error, it may have to be with whatever they are trying to do with the request page... thanks anyway, maybe tomorrow I can get my gifts and trains.. it takes a lot of patience to wait for something to function, but I know they are trying to fix things... Thank you!!
Old Mar 31 2015, 01:12 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi FarmerWitch

I checked your data and your farms, and you have 25 oil pumps, all of them producing.

I checked mine and they are showing the correct number amount

Are your 25 oil pumps showing up when you open your facilitiy manager? And when you store the product, are you getting the correct amount?
Hello Marymarcel

I went to each farm and checked the oil pumps ... some of them had over 1000 units that had not been stored with the 'store all'. I manually stored and started them and they seem to be ok now. Must have been a 'funny' somewhere that stopped them being seen by the 'store all'

Thanks so much

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Mar 31 2015, 07:01 PM

even tho its not update related why does the wine cellar takes any where between 8 hrs to 48 hrs. to make a batch. has it always been that way never really paid attention till now. till i got a quest saying it will take 32hrs. to complete the last step.
Old Mar 31 2015, 07:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbrandon View Post
even tho its not update related why does the wine cellar takes any where between 8 hrs to 48 hrs. to make a batch. has it always been that way never really paid attention till now. till i got a quest saying it will take 32hrs. to complete the last step.
Hi Ben,
Yes the times have always been long for the wines.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread