Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 21 2009, 02:05 AM

Thank you so much. I am in IT and I know how complexed what you do is. I don't think the folks playing know how much code is required to make one little mad chicken. Let alone an entire interactive farm.
Old Nov 21 2009, 02:06 AM

Thank you so much for all the wonderful new items and levels. Everything is working fine for me and I'm having so much fun! Farm Town is the best!
Old Nov 21 2009, 02:06 AM

I don't know why they put **** there, because I said nothing ugly....I am not an ugly person, just being honest....
Old Nov 21 2009, 02:10 AM

Well done team.

A nice surprise to log on and find new gifts (Shame though that apples, lemons and oranges got dumped).

Then it was a nice surprise to find new levels AND a restructure of the XP levels with it.

BONUS, boys (and girls), BONUS.

Yes, I had the fluctuating changes and the "adoption" of what ever level the neighbour I was visiting at but the time I finished doing my rounds and reloaded, it had sorted out.

So folks, here is a lesson. Marvel at the changes but EXPECT some glitches. THe FT developers have proven they can fix the glitches fairly quickly. And if it MAJOR changes then there are going to be some complications to sort out.

So STOP WHINGING!! And STOP JUMPING THE GUN!!

Roll on the game!!

I look forward to new expansions....could they be not too far away.

Once again,

Thanks.
Old Nov 21 2009, 02:10 AM

Default Prune Trees

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutch206 View Post
Hey, genius....there is no such thing as a prune tree. Prunes are sun-dried plums.
Actually there are Italian Prune Trees. They are different than Plum trees.
Just thought you would like to know...we have one of each in our REAL garden.
Old Nov 21 2009, 02:11 AM

I do so appreciate the new program....I was once a computer analyst backup when I worked for the US Dept. Of Justice....It is definitely not a gracious job....Very confusing at times but I retired 7 yrs ago....
Old Nov 21 2009, 02:17 AM

Whinging?....Did you mean WHINING???? And that is what I am doing....Sorry!! I guess I just need alittle whine with that cheese...Sorry....Thanks for all you have done...I love the changes...I just got caught up in the moment...Sorry once again and Thanks for all your work in making the program better....But We do need more land....lol
Old Nov 21 2009, 02:18 AM

Wow!!! Thank you for all the new goodies!! And especially thank you for listening to the players: a LOT of these additions are specifically on the suggestions wish lists! I hope the gift list stays pretty much the same (except for Holiday or seasonal temporary gifts)so we have enough time to gift and recieve them all!
Old Nov 21 2009, 02:21 AM

Any news on a bigger farm as now there is way to much stuff to place on the farm it just looks messy now
Old Nov 21 2009, 02:24 AM

Default Mansion?

I just opened my FT and saw the changes, like my level before was 33 and I only need 5,000 plus XP's to buy the mansion. Now, I'm in level 40. I wanna know what level should I reach to buy the mansion? I hope i don't have to produce more than my expected XP's to buy the mansion, pls!
Closed Thread