PDA

View Full Version : New Release -- June 6th, 2024

Raul
Jun 06 2024, 05:09 PM
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on July 2nd, 3:50PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=665578)

1. 11 Fathers Day decorations (released last week): 6 as gifts, 3 at the top of the Fathers Day category at the store and 2 at the bottom.

2. Last 9 Farm Expansions for Farm 47: See prices below:

Upgrade 44 x 44: 81 Billion Coins or 50 Farm Cash
Upgrade 46 x 46: 82 Billion Coins or 50 Farm Cash
Upgrade 48 x 48: 83 Billion Coins or 50 Farm Cash
Upgrade 50 x 50: 84 Billion Coins or 50 Farm Cash
Upgrade 52 x 52: 85 Billion Coins or 60 Farm Cash
Upgrade 54 x 54: 90 Billion Coins or 60 Farm Cash
Upgrade 56 x 56: 100 Billion Coins or 60 Farm Cash
Upgrade 58 x 58: 110 Billion Coins or 60 Farm Cash
Upgrade 60 x 60: 120 Billion Coins or 60 Farm Cash

3. Transplanter Ex (10 x 10) (FC): Transplant or duplicate up to 1600 items at once, either trees, flowers, decorations or buildings, in a squared area up to 10 x 10 plow fields. You can select what to transplant and the size of the tool before you start.

Note: It will not transplant Farm Cash items, trains and ships.

4. Other Improvements and Bug fixes:

- Allow Plower and Multi Planter selection area to go over the top farm edges, this will give you more flexibility when plowing/planting narrow areas next to the top farm edges

- Added 'Unavailable' sorting option in the 'Farmer Lists' screen

- Added 'Amount Owned' sorting option to the Facility category in the store, mouse over facility icons shows how many of that facility you own

- Added search bar to the Multi Planter when selecting what tree or flower to plant

- Bugfix: After you close the Facility Manager, instead of showing each individual Belt/Dan level reached in a message box, only 1 message box will be shown with a summary of all the new Belts/Dans levels that were reached while you worked in the Facility Manager

5. Other Improvements released in the past few weeks:

- When sending train boost requests, there is a new option 'Recently Boosted by Me' that will list all farmers whose trains you have boosted in the past 24 hours

- Added 9 x 9 and 10 x 10 to the list of sizes of the Bulldozer Ex so you can clean your farms faster

- Bugfix: Very rarely, products disappearing from harvest and products storage

- Bugfix: After doing Start All in the Facility Manager, sometimes the whole operation failed without notifying the player, there are much less chances of this happening now

- Bugfix: Sometimes farmers that were available in the game were showing as unavailable when mouse over their pictures in the Farmer List screen

- Bugfix: Transplanter not able to transplant a single tree or flower

- Bugfix: Transplanter not restoring all items back to their original position when a transplanting operation is cancelled half way

6. Feed Supplement Plant (FC): Produces Animal Feed Supplements. This is a special facility that will not consume any ingredients, only coins, cannot be worked by others, and along with the Premium Fodder Factory below it will increase production of some of your FarmTown animals, more info in point #7 below.

Cow Feed Supplement
Poultry Feed Supplement
Sheep Feed Supplement
Llama Feed Supplement

Note: You cannot reach belts and dans in this facility.

7. Premium Fodder Factory (FC): Produces Premium Fodder. This is a special facility that along with the Feed Supplement Plant above will increase production of some of your FarmTown animals, see point #8 below.

Premium Cow Hay
Premium Poultry Mix
Premium Sheep Silage
Premium Llama Silage

Note: Products from other Facilities: Llama Silage on the Fodder Factory.

Note 2: You cannot reach belts and dans in this facility.

8. Make premium fodder to increase your animals production:

a) Premium fodder allows you to feed your animals so they can increase production. There are 4 premium fodders:

- Premium Cow Hay will feed your cows
- Premium Poultry Mix will feed your hens
- Premium Sheep Silage will feed your sheep
- Premium Llama Silage will feed your llamas

b) To make premium fodder you need to own 3 facilities:

- The new Feed Supplement Plant (see #6 above)
- The new Premium Fodder Factory (see #7 above)
- The old Fodder Factory

c) Premium fodder is made by combining a regular fodder with the corresponding feed supplement, e.g. to make Premium Cow Hay in the Premium Fodder Factory you combine regular Cow Hay and Cow Feed Supplement.

d) When you store the Premium Cow Hay it will NOT go into your product storage, it will go into a special storage inside the Dairy Shed and you can mouse over the Dairy Shed in your farm to see your current Premium Cow Hay levels, same as when you produce baits in the Fish Farming Plant and store them in your water items.

e) Once the Premium Cow Hay is in the Dairy Shed it will be used to feed your cows and increase their production when you harvest them.

f) Each Premium Cow Hay can either be used to feed 30 regular cows or 1 Farm Cash holstein cow, in both cases this will increase production by 30 Cow Milk.

g) It doesn't matter if your cows are in the farm, in Dairy Sheds or Super Dairy Sheds, or if you have a mix of regular and hosltein cows in the same animal building, when you harvest your cows, either from the farm or from the Facility Manager, your Premium Cow Hay will be consumed efficiently to maximize your cows production.

h) The Premium Fodder Factory can be worked by others but the Feed Supplement Plant cannot, so the feed supplements will be your main limitation to produce premium fodder.

i) You can ask your friends for the ingredients of the Premium Cow Hay, however you can only ask once in a 24 hour period.

j) The Feed Supplement Plant produces 18 Cow Feed Supplement per day, this is enough to produce 18 Premium Cow Hay per day, which in turn can feed your cows resulting in an increase of 540 Cow Milk per day.

k) If you buy another Feed Supplement Plant to get an extra 540 Cow Milk, you won't need to buy another Premium Fodder Factory since it can be worked by friends.

l) All the information provided so far is the same for the other premium fodders, it means each extra Feed Supplement Plant you buy has the potential to increase your Hen Eggs, Cow Milk, Sheep Wool and Llama Wool by 540 each, for a total combined of 2,160 animal products, this is almost as much as the production of 2 Chicken Coops, 4 Wool Sheeds and 1 Dairy Shed combined (asuming you can harvest the Dairy Shed 2 times a day).

m) One advantage of these facilities over animal buildings is that they keep producing feed supplement and fooder while you are away from the game for a few days, in the case of the animal buildings, if there is a day you cannot harvest them, you miss out their productions.

9. Increased all animal buildings capacity by 20%: Regular animal buildings capacity for each animal increased from 250 to 300 animals. Super animal buildings capacity for each animal increased from 500 to 600 animals.

Initially we planned on releasing 2 Coin facilities, similar to the Farm Cash facilities above, and allow them to increase animal production, but we decided to just increase the animal building capacity for all animal buildings, so there will be no Coins facilities on this release.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - June 7th, 1:05PM

- Bugfix: Filtering by 'Not Owned' in the Facility category in the store not working.

Post Release Updates - June 14th, 6:45PM

- Released feature #8 above, your animals can now consume premium fodder to increase production, please reload the game for these changes to take effect. All the premium fodder that you have produced in the past few days can now be consumed by your animals when you harvest them. You can mouse over your animal buildings or check the Harvest All screen in the Facility Manager to see your current premium fodder levels.

- We suggest you read the full point #8 above, there is a full new description of this feature, with more information and easy to understand.

- We have mentioned before that we would remove the capability to request ingredients in the Premium Fodder Factory. We have decided to not do that, instead, you will be limited to request ingredients for a specific premium fodder only once in 24 hours, e.g. if you ask for ingredients for the Premium Cow Hay now, you will be able to ask for ingredients of other premium fodders right away, but you will have to wait 24 hours to ask for ingredients for the Premium Cow Hay again. This will allow you to take advantage of the Gift lifeline when you get a premium fodder in a Quest.

- We have increased the produtions of both facilities so 1 day of production will produce enough premium fodder and feed enough animals to get the benefits below:

- Extra 540 hen eggs daily
- Extra 540 cow milk daily
- Extra 540 sheep wool daily
- Extra 540 llama wool daily

That's a combined of 2,160 animal products, this is almost as much as the production of 2 Chicken Coops, 4 Wool Sheeds and 1 Dairy Shed combined (asuming you can harvest the Dairy Shed 2 times a day). Notice also that if you buy another Feed Supplement Plant to replicate the benefits above, you won't need to buy another Premium Fodder Factory since it can be worked by friends.

Post Release Updates - June 15th, 4:55PM

- Bugfix: When premium fodder ingredients that you have requested are sent to you, they show correctly in your Gift Box but when you store it, they disappear and will not go to your storage

- Bugfix: Transplanter Ex tool not able to move most items in the Paths category in the store

Post Release Updates - June 20th, 9:10AM

- Bugfix: When storing Premium Fodder ingredients in your gift box sent by other players, you have to reload the game to see the stored ingredients in your storage

- Bugfix: Removed popups when harvesting individual animal buildings from the facility manager

- Bugfix: Cut off info text when harvesting animal buildings from the farm

Post Release Updates - June 30th, 11:45PM

- The new Farm Pass contest will start in 1 or 2 days.

Post Release Updates - July 2nd, 3:50PM

- Enabled the July Farm Pass contest.

Known Issues:

- None

Tiger
Jun 06 2024, 05:18 PM
Thanks Raul and team :)

Taz D
Jun 06 2024, 05:19 PM
Thanks Raul and team!

marymarcel
Jun 06 2024, 05:19 PM
Thank you so much Raul and team :)

Rob T
Jun 06 2024, 05:32 PM
Thank you Raul and Team :)

Grumpy Old Man 1
Jun 06 2024, 06:09 PM
Thanks for the updates Raul and team. Love this game. :-)

BarbLH
Jun 06 2024, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the new release Raul & team. Looking forward to seeing all the new toys :)

petals
Jun 06 2024, 08:12 PM
Thanks. I have been playing since 2009 and thanks to you, I'm never bored.

JudyD1651
Jun 06 2024, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the details.
The two new farm cash facilities (Feed Supplement Plant and the Premium Fodder Factory) are both production facilities usually its one production and one service.

Denise Dianna
Jun 06 2024, 08:33 PM
Thank you Raul and team, this looks interesting.

Taz D
Jun 06 2024, 08:54 PM
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the details.
The two new farm cash facilities (Feed Supplement Plant and the Premium Fodder Factory) are both production facilities usually its one production and one service.
Hi JudyD,
Actually one is a non-workable facility like the fish farming plant that uses coins to start production.

DitzyLuvBug
Jun 06 2024, 09:15 PM
Thank you Raul and team!

JudyD1651
Jun 06 2024, 09:17 PM
Hi JudyD,
Actually one is a non-workable facility like the fish farming plant that uses coins to start production.
Oh! Thank you. I did not notice that. :)

GoalieAunt
Jun 06 2024, 10:03 PM
Just a heads up. I noticed that the amounts of the ingredients needed for Hay (now Cow Hay) and Silage (now Sheep Silage) have changed from 5 each to 4 each. So that makes of up half of the alfalfa needed for the addition of Llama Silage.

janmhat
Jun 06 2024, 10:20 PM
Thanks Raul and team!

Grumpdad
Jun 06 2024, 10:27 PM
Seems to be a problem with facilities owned in the store, it states I already own 4 of the new facility and multiples of most facilities I only have one of? When I alter the search to not owned it shows zero facilities but I do not own a number of the Turbo facilities?

Lara
Jun 06 2024, 10:48 PM
Seems to be a problem with facilities owned in the store, it states I already own 4 of the new facility and multiples of most facilities I only have one of? When I alter the search to not owned it shows zero facilities but I do not own a number of the Turbo facilities?

Yes I noticed that too.

Grumpdad
Jun 06 2024, 10:52 PM
Yes I noticed that too.

Strangely enough, I play the game on two accounts and the other account displays correctly! Also when I go into the facility manager and look for the new facility is shows only the two I have purchased and not 6 as shown in the shop.

Tom C
Jun 06 2024, 10:56 PM
the feed supplement plant does not have an ingredient list

Taz D
Jun 06 2024, 11:17 PM

Yes I noticed that too.

Strangely enough, I play the game on two accounts and the other account displays correctly! Also when I go into the facility manager and look for the new facility is shows only the two I have purchased and not 6 as shown in the shop.
Hi Grumpdad and Lara,
We did report this to the developers and they did release a fix for it. Make sure you are on build 619.

Taz D
Jun 06 2024, 11:18 PM
the feed supplement plant does not have an ingredient list
Hi Tom C,
There is no ingredient list for that facility because it is a non-workable facility and like the rest of those use coins to start the products , not ingredients.

GoalieAunt
Jun 07 2024, 12:01 AM
I just had occasion to sort my buddies and discovered that we can now sort for Unavailable. :)

Grumpdad
Jun 07 2024, 12:08 AM
Hi Grumpdad and Lara,
We did report this to the developers and they did release a fix for it. Make sure you are on build 619.

I have reloaded a number of times and am still showing build 618, how do I get it to load build 619 please?

chrisluvsanimals
Jun 07 2024, 12:17 AM
I have reloaded a number of times and am still showing build 618, how do I get it to load build 619 please?

Same for me. Stuck on 618 and when I try to check for facilities I don't own, it's blank.

Taz D
Jun 07 2024, 12:18 AM
Hi Grumpdad,
Sorry, but that build was only released for the moderators to check this. He should update it sometime today with the fix for that.

Taz D
Jun 07 2024, 12:20 AM
Same for me. Stuck on 618 and when I try to check for facilities I don't own, it's blank.
Hi Chrisluvsanimals,
Instead leave the facilities in Level Required and then scroll to the bottom of the list and you can find them.

Grumpdad
Jun 07 2024, 12:32 AM
I appreciate that the new Feed supplement facility is the new TIN ORE cash bucket. But to do a single full fill of the Premium Fodder Factory you will have to wait 90 hours, just to fill it once, yet it is a workable facility! Even if you purchased 47 Feed supplement facilities you would still have to wait 2 hours to fill the Fodder Factory once
, what does surprise me is that the Fodder Factory is FC and not coins, word will travel fast and it will put players off buying it!!

macladywloo
Jun 07 2024, 02:27 AM
Another amazing update, the developers continue to give us great new toys!

JNelson
Jun 07 2024, 03:12 AM
Note: It will not transplant Farm Cash items, trains and ships. OR water

Lara
Jun 07 2024, 03:40 AM
Thanks Raul & Devs, I am very happy with the upgrade and the increased animal building numbers and the increased production with the new premium fodder

al_bundy
Jun 07 2024, 05:29 AM
when i click on store then facilities

then click on the filter "Not owned" it brings up nothing

bluehair
Jun 07 2024, 05:43 AM

i get the same so likely a bug

Susan Canning
Jun 07 2024, 06:40 AM
What happens to the new silage we collect as bonuses. Nothing shows when I hover over the sheds. I have not bought the new facs as I do not think I need them.

100000077718289 Build No: 618

marymarcel
Jun 07 2024, 07:35 AM

i get the same so likely a bug

Hi al_bundy and bluehair :)

This will be fixed soon, meanwhile you can set the funnel to All and scroll down the page to find the new facilities.

hilda jean ellis
Jun 07 2024, 07:54 AM
thanks for the update :)

Taz D
Jun 07 2024, 09:18 AM
What happens to the new silage we collect as bonuses. Nothing shows when I hover over the sheds. I have not bought the new facs as I do not think I need them.

100000077718289 Build No: 618
Hi Susan,
There aren't any belts on the Premium Fodder Factory products yet so no bonuses for those. The only new belt bonuses are for the llama silage which is in the fodder factory so those go to your storage to be used in the Premium Fodder Factory.

radjah5
Jun 07 2024, 10:00 AM
Merci pour tout le travail effectué. bon week-end.

Translation:
Thank you for all the work done. have a nice week end.

marymarcel
Jun 07 2024, 12:14 PM
Note: It will not transplant Farm Cash items, trains and ships. OR water

Hi JNelson :)

Yo can move or duplicate waters as they are included in decorations.

In case you duplicate any item, it will cost you coins for each click for duplicate them.

For example, if you want to use the duplicate pattern for only a small sea coast, then each click for duplicating will cost you 300,000 coins as if you purchase it at the Store.

marymarcel
Jun 07 2024, 12:15 PM
Hi Farmers :)

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - June 7th, 1:05PM

- Bugfix: Sorting by 'Not Owned' in the Facility category in the store not working.

Known Issues:

- None.

TwylahSkye
Jun 07 2024, 01:17 PM
Question - Do we need to have a Premium Fodder Factory on each farm with animal buildings for the products to be stored in them, or will the factories fill the fodder in the animal buildings if they are on one central factory farm?

marymarcel
Jun 07 2024, 01:24 PM
Question - Do we need to have a Premium Fodder Factory on each farm with animal buildings for the products to be stored in them, or will the factories fill the fodder in the animal buildings if they are on one central factory farm?

Hi TwylahSkye :)

No, it is not needed to have it along with the animal buildings.

Once you store the products from it, they will go to a special storage inside the animal buildings, but this will be released in a few days.

JudyD1651
Jun 07 2024, 01:29 PM
Wow! Thanks for the improvements and the increase in the amount of animals in our animal sheds.

JNelson
Jun 07 2024, 01:45 PM
no way to ask for ingredients for the supplements ---- is this the way supposed to be or is it an oops?

marymarcel
Jun 07 2024, 01:50 PM
no way to ask for ingredients for the supplements ---- is this the way supposed to be or is it an oops?

Hi JNelson :)

The Feed Supplement Plant is a non workable facility that is why there is no way to ask for ingredients.

suemack
Jun 07 2024, 02:06 PM
Thanks Raul and the team

Walkies
Jun 07 2024, 02:45 PM
wow! you've been so busy!
thank you!

Don't feed the beggers
Jun 07 2024, 03:06 PM
so no coin facs released? or did I miss it?

marymarcel
Jun 07 2024, 03:13 PM
so no coin facs released? or did I miss it?

Hi Don't feed the beggers :)

You are right, no coins facilities this month.

Raul posted about that at the bottom of the relase.

Initially we planned on releasing 2 Coin facilities, similar to the Farm Cash facilities above, and allow them to increase animal production, but we decided to just increase the animal building capacity for all animal buildings, so there will be no Coins facilities on this release.

KnittyGirl
Jun 07 2024, 04:01 PM
Thank you Developers!!! I'm so happy you've increased the animal output! Now I can put all the animals running around my farms into their appropriate shed!!!! YAY!

katintn@gmail.com
Jun 07 2024, 04:19 PM
Thanks for updates... NO new facility for coin???????????

Taz D
Jun 07 2024, 04:22 PM
Thanks for updates... NO new facility for coin???????????
Hi Katintn,
Not this time.

marythies
Jun 07 2024, 05:11 PM
Thank you :) :)

lvlrsSweetPea
Jun 07 2024, 07:39 PM
Thank you so much for all the hard work on keeping the game interesting and fun! Y'all are amazing!

AnnaWalls
Jun 07 2024, 08:54 PM
Awesome! You guys are the best

Qivis
Jun 08 2024, 07:56 AM
I asked for the ingredients for the premium poultry mix and my friends have obliged but the Premium Fodder Factory says I still do not have the feed supplement. Are friends only sending the Poultry Mix and not the feed supplements if we ask for ingredients for the new factory?

marymarcel
Jun 08 2024, 10:21 AM
I asked for the ingredients for the premium poultry mix and my friends have obliged but the Premium Fodder Factory says I still do not have the feed supplement. Are friends only sending the Poultry Mix and not the feed supplements if we ask for ingredients for the new factory?

Hi Qivis

We have let the developers know.

marymarcel
Jun 08 2024, 04:14 PM

- The Feed Supplement Plant and Premium Fodder Factory facilities should not have the capability to ask for ingredients or reach belts and dans, this was an oversight when we released those facilities.

All the benefits that these facilities provide, which include:

- Extra 360 cow milk daily
- Extra 180 sheep wool daily
- Extra 180 llama wool daily

were carefully calculated assuming that the capability of requesting ingredients and reaching belts and dans was disabeld for these facilities, so in the next 1-2 days, we will disable those capabilities. We still think that these facilities are a pretty good deal for the extra animal production they can provide.

If you have already purchased those facilities and would like a refund, please add those facilities to your item storage and contact support, we will credit the farm cash to your account and remove the facilities from your storage.

earlgray
Jun 08 2024, 04:34 PM
8. Increased all animal buildings capacity by 20%: Regular animal buildings capacity for each animal increased from 250 to 300 animals. Super animal buildings capacity for each animal increased from 500 to 600 animals.

I accepted some cows as gifts, but when I went to store them, and clicked on store, they just disappeared. I didn't get a prompt as to whether I wanted to move them to the dairy shed, or anything - and they didn't actually get stored. I don't know if this is related to the new release, or if I did something wrong; I haven't accepted animals as gifts for a while.

marymarcel
Jun 08 2024, 04:54 PM
8. Increased all animal buildings capacity by 20%: Regular animal buildings capacity for each animal increased from 250 to 300 animals. Super animal buildings capacity for each animal increased from 500 to 600 animals.

I accepted some cows as gifts, but when I went to store them, and clicked on store, they just disappeared. I didn't get a prompt as to whether I wanted to move them to the dairy shed, or anything - and they didn't actually get stored. I don't know if this is related to the new release, or if I did something wrong; I haven't accepted animals as gifts for a while.

Hi earlgray :)

When you click in Store button for those cows and you are on a farm with a Dairy shed placed in it with enough space to get more cows, then they are automatically sent to the shed.

I had a look at your data and the Dairy shed on your farm 2 is showing up 300 cows.

piscesfem
Jun 08 2024, 05:11 PM
Not sure if there is a bug with the new increase in animal storage, but I added a few more animal buildings and they have been saying READY to HARVEST for a while now, been almost 12 hrs now I think? but then saying nothing ready yet? No duplicates on any of the farms....not too bothered about it just now, happy to leave it a couple days to see if it fixes itself, just wanted to put it here in case anyone else has same issue.

Did I purchase the new facilities? YES
Do I need more animal products? NOPE
Do I want a refund? NOPE

Happy with the new updates! Thank you Team!!

BarbLH
Jun 08 2024, 05:21 PM

- The Feed Supplement Plant and Premium Fodder Factory facilities should not have the capability to ask for ingredients or reach belts and dans, this was an oversight when we released those facilities.

etc., etc., etc.

Many of us have already had coop quests for items in the Premium Fodder Factory. I personally haven't yet started the final step. Will we be able to collect the coins for these quests and the "credit" towards 13 completed quests?

marymarcel
Jun 08 2024, 05:24 PM
Not sure if there is a bug with the new increase in animal storage, but I added a few more animal buildings and they have been saying READY to HARVEST for a while now, been almost 12 hrs now I think? but then saying nothing ready yet? No duplicates on any of the farms....not too bothered about it just now, happy to leave it a couple days to see if it fixes itself, just wanted to put it here in case anyone else has same issue.

Did I purchase the new facilities? YES
Do I need more animal products? NOPE
Do I want a refund? NOPE

Happy with the new updates! Thank you Team!!

Hi piscesfem :)

When you purchase new animal buildings then they say Ready to harvest when they are not. It will be fixed after harvesting them for the first time.

We don't know which animal building you purchased. But depending on which ones you purchased it is the time you have to wait to harvest them for the first time.

For example, if you purchased a Wool shed, then you need to wait 1.6 days to harvest it.

Taz D
Jun 08 2024, 05:32 PM
Many of us have already had coop quests for items in the Premium Fodder Factory. I personally haven't yet started the final step. Will we be able to collect the coins for these quests and the "credit" towards 13 completed quests?
Hi BarbLH,
As long as you have the ingredients in storage for making whichever product you are supposed to make then yes it will count.

piscesfem
Jun 08 2024, 05:33 PM
Hi piscesfem :)

When you purchase new animal buildings then they say Ready to harvest when they are not. It will be fixed after harvesting them for the first time.

We don't know which animal building you purchased. But depending on which ones you purchased it is the time you have to wait to harvest them for the first time.

For example, if you purchased a Wool shed, then you need to wait 1.6 days to harvest it.

That did cross my mind!

marymarcel
Jun 08 2024, 05:34 PM
That did cross my mind!

You are welcome piscesfem :)

jerrbearsr
Jun 08 2024, 05:40 PM
How do you contact support to get refund?

Taz D
Jun 08 2024, 05:46 PM
How do you contact support to get refund?
Hi jerrbearsr,
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

jerrbearsr
Jun 08 2024, 05:56 PM
Hi jerrbearsr,
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:

Thank you Taz

Zany Clover
Jun 08 2024, 06:20 PM
The extra animal products are helpful, but why weren't the white rabbits' fleece included---THAT's what I really needed more of? Could it be added, please? Tks - Shirley alias Zany Clover

Taz D
Jun 08 2024, 06:27 PM
The extra animal products are helpful, but why weren't the white rabbits' fleece included---THAT's what I really needed more of? Could it be added, please? Tks - Shirley alias Zany Clover
Hi Zany Clover,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

Denise Dianna
Jun 08 2024, 06:30 PM
Is it possible that two new facilities will come up as a Farm Pass goal?

Taz D
Jun 08 2024, 06:41 PM
Is it possible that two new facilities will come up as a Farm Pass goal?
Hi Denise,
None of the non-workables are used for Farm Pass.

Denise Dianna
Jun 08 2024, 07:28 PM
Hi Denise,
thanks for the information Taz D

tazzissweet
Jun 09 2024, 12:51 AM
The Premium Fodder Factory showed up on my co-op as a quest yesterday

barbaraelwart
Jun 09 2024, 01:05 AM
The Premium Fodder Factory showed up on my co-op as a quest yesterday

Something from the Feed Supplement Plant came up on one of my Quests this morning and on a co-op quest yesterday

TexasStar
Jun 09 2024, 08:52 AM
Will the products from the Premium Fodder Factory be removed from the Quests and Coop Quests?

My regular quest this morning is Produce 1 Premium Sheep Silage.

(If I understand correctly, we cannot use the Gift lifeline for ingredients and both of the new facilities are non-workable so Employee lifeline with not help, and Trader lifeline would not work either. I was working toward the 8 quests for 2 FC.)
I have also seen on my neighbor's Coop Quests.)
I saw the items from the two new facilities would not be used for Farm Pass Goals, and thought they would not be included in the quests.

Taz D
Jun 09 2024, 09:46 AM
Will the products from the Premium Fodder Factory be removed from the Quests and Coop Quests?

My regular quest this morning is Produce 1 Premium Sheep Silage.

(If I understand correctly, we cannot use the Gift lifeline for ingredients and both of the new facilities are non-workable so Employee lifeline with not help, and Trader lifeline would not work either. I was working toward the 8 quests for 2 FC.)
I have also seen on my neighbor's Coop Quests.)
I saw the items from the two new facilities would not be used for Farm Pass Goals, and thought they would not be included in the quests.
Hi TexasStar,
Only the Feed Supplement is non-workable. The Premium Fodder Factory is a workable facility. Whether the developers will remove that one from the quests or not we do not know at this time.

TexasStar
Jun 09 2024, 10:14 AM
From Raul's notes - The Feed Supplement Plant and Premium Fodder Factory facilities should not have the capability to ask for ingredients or reach belts and dans, this was an oversight when we released those facilities.

So am I correct in thinking if we cannot request the ingredients from the Premium Fodder Factory, the Gift life line could not be used on the regular quest to get the Supplement needed to make a product in the Premium Fodder Factory.

Hi TexasStar,
Only the Feed Supplement is non-workable. The Premium Fodder Factory is a workable facility. Whether the developers will remove that one from the quests or not we do not know at this time.

Taz D
Jun 09 2024, 10:29 AM
From Raul's notes - The Feed Supplement Plant and Premium Fodder Factory facilities should not have the capability to ask for ingredients or reach belts and dans, this was an oversight when we released those facilities.

So am I correct in thinking if we cannot request the ingredients from the Premium Fodder Factory, the Gift life line could not be used on the regular quest to get the Supplement needed to make a product in the Premium Fodder Factory.
Hi TexasStar,
You are correct in that you can not request ingredients for that facility so can't use the gift lifeline for it. However it is a workable facility. As I said we do not know what the developers decision will be as far as quests and co-op quests go for those 2 facilities. We will have to wait and see what they come up with.

joolz68
Jun 09 2024, 12:20 PM
Hi,can you tell me how i find the stock amounts from the 2 new facs please,ive hovered over my sheds both in fac manager and on a few farms but no info,or does it automatically apply itself when i harvest my sheds in fac manager?? thank you :)

TexasStar
Jun 09 2024, 12:26 PM
Hi TexasStar,
You are correct in that you can not request ingredients for that facility so can't use the gift lifeline for it. However it is a workable facility. As I said we do not know what the developers decision will be as far as quests and co-op quests go for those 2 facilities. We will have to wait and see what they come up with.
okie dokie :) TY!

Taz D
Jun 09 2024, 12:29 PM
Hi,can you tell me how i find the stock amounts from the 2 new facs please,ive hovered over my sheds both in fac manager and on a few farms but no info,or does it automatically apply itself when i harvest my sheds in fac manager?? thank you :)
Hi Joolz,
That hasn't been released yet, so you won't see those amounts for the premium fodder in the sheds yet.

RIAP27
Jun 09 2024, 12:46 PM
THANK YOU for the animal shed capacity increases!!

Taz D
Jun 09 2024, 02:00 PM
Hi All,
To update on what has been asked about the new facilities and quests. Both will be allowed in both types of quests according to the developers.

Denise Dianna
Jun 09 2024, 03:35 PM
Hi Denise,

This was a partial answer, it turns out the Premium Fodder Factory can and already has turned up as a Farm Cash goal. I already requested and received a refund.

Taz D
Jun 09 2024, 04:54 PM
This was a partial answer, it turns out the Premium Fodder Factory can and already has turned up as a Farm Cash goal. I already requested and received a refund.
Hi Denise,
The Premium can be used as a Farm Pass goal since it is a workable facility.

tazzissweet
Jun 09 2024, 08:39 PM
I asked for a refund on both facilities yesterday and have not heard anything back, not even a reply that they have received anything, they are on my contact list and not blocked what do i do now?

Taz D
Jun 09 2024, 08:58 PM
I asked for a refund on both facilities yesterday and have not heard anything back, not even a reply that they have received anything, they are on my contact list and not blocked what do i do now?
Hi Tazzissweet,
Please check your spam folder as they have looked at yours. Please be patient as Support has been busy with all of those.

Grandma Wales
Jun 10 2024, 12:40 AM
Thanks for the prompt refund for the facs. Wasn't expecting it so soon.

Lulou
Jun 10 2024, 07:02 AM
Thank you for the update! Love the increased animals. Just to clarify in my mind, the two new facilities work together and it is not beneficial to have just one of them unless possibly having the Premium Fodder one to use for Quests....Correct?

marymarcel
Jun 10 2024, 08:22 AM
Thank you for the update! Love the increased animals. Just to clarify in my mind, the two new facilities work together and it is not beneficial to have just one of them unless possibly having the Premium Fodder one to use for Quests....Correct?

Hi Lulou :)

You need both factories to be able to produce and send products from the Premium Fodder factory to the special storage inside the animal sheds and get more animal products.

There is more information in the first post, first page (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=665574) of this thread :)

mirwin
Jun 11 2024, 05:07 AM
In my opinion we will NEVER be able to fill the Premium Fodder Factory since it will be getting worked whereas the Feed Supplement Plant is non workable and also takes forever to produce enough to fill the fodder factory :( Is this correct or am I missing something?

Taz D
Jun 11 2024, 09:49 AM
In my opinion we will NEVER be able to fill the Premium Fodder Factory since it will be getting worked whereas the Feed Supplement Plant is non workable and also takes forever to produce enough to fill the fodder factory :( Is this correct or am I missing something?
Hi Mirwin,
Even though you are not wrong, this whole set up and use for this facility is totally different from any other set of facilities we have gotten in the past. That is because the output of these go to help produce additional animal products. The products from this one do not go into storage to feed in to a service facility. For those reasons it is not necessary to fill it to 100% to get the benefit of this facility.

Lila63
Jun 11 2024, 12:54 PM
l bought both of these facilities. But as they wont be used for quests or the farm pass, not sure l need them. Are the developers sure that they wont come up as they are non workable?

marymarcel
Jun 11 2024, 01:01 PM
l bought both of these facilities. But as they wont be used for quests or the farm pass, not sure l need them. Are the developers sure that they wont come up as they are non workable?

Hi Lila :)

Only the Feed Supplement Plant is a non workable facility.

The Premium Fodder Factory is a regular facility.

According to the developers both facilities will be used in quests. Remember that for example the mines are non workable and they added to quests.

Farmer_Susan
Jun 12 2024, 12:30 AM
I'm with others having purchased these two new facilities but am now not sure I really need them. I run out of hen eggs and much more rarely, cow milk. I see having these two facilities can give me:

I've never run out of sheep or llama wool - don't even have all my facilities full of animals so I don't need those. And for hen eggs or cow milk, I've been relying on gifts. I just collected over 8000 hen egg gifts, and I had collected them just a couple of hours ago. Also, I've never bought any of the Turbo animal factories and had already decided that the next time we get a new farm, I'm going to buy a Turbo henhouse - maybe a Turbo dairy, too. I haven't done the math, but I'm guessing Turbo animal buildings will give me a lot more than what these two facilities do. I kinda hate it if they're going to be used in Quests, though. On this account, I've always bought at least one of everything that can be used in Quests. Not sure I want to stop doing that - but these are a bit disappointing.

I'm glad you're offering refunds, but I wonder if it might be possible to go the other way with it and turn them into something more of us would be excited about? Increase the numbers, make both workable, offer belts and dans, include horse hair . . . something?

Denise Dianna
Jun 12 2024, 08:59 AM
I agree with those who are dissatisfied with the two new facilities. The output of the Feed Supplement is especially disappointing. It takes much too long to produce very little.

Taz D
Jun 12 2024, 09:52 AM
I'm with others having purchased these two new facilities but am now not sure I really need them. I run out of hen eggs and much more rarely, cow milk. I see having these two facilities can give me:

I've never run out of sheep or llama wool - don't even have all my facilities full of animals so I don't need those. And for hen eggs or cow milk, I've been relying on gifts. I just collected over 8000 hen egg gifts, and I had collected them just a couple of hours ago. Also, I've never bought any of the Turbo animal factories and had already decided that the next time we get a new farm, I'm going to buy a Turbo henhouse - maybe a Turbo dairy, too. I haven't done the math, but I'm guessing Turbo animal buildings will give me a lot more than what these two facilities do. I kinda hate it if they're going to be used in Quests, though. On this account, I've always bought at least one of everything that can be used in Quests. Not sure I want to stop doing that - but these are a bit disappointing.

I'm glad you're offering refunds, but I wonder if it might be possible to go the other way with it and turn them into something more of us would be excited about? Increase the numbers, make both workable, offer belts and dans, include horse hair . . . something?
Hi Susan,
They also added to the regular sheds an additional 50 animal positions, so if you have the standard animal sheds on all 47 farms that is an addition 2,350 hens you can add which should cut down on how many eggs you need to get from gifts. For super sheds they have added 100 more animal positions.

As they have not yet released the function of the Premium fodder we don't know how that will impact your need at this point. They are working on getting that released soon.

Farmer_Susan
Jun 12 2024, 01:58 PM
<< They also added to the regular sheds an additional 50 animal positions, so if you have the standard animal sheds on all 47 farms that is an addition 2,350 hens you can add which should cut down on how many eggs you need to get from gifts.

I know. And that has helped a LOT. I have animal buildings on all farms and have already filled chicken coops and dairy sheds to the max. LOVE that! I'm just struggling with whether to ask for a refund on the two FC facilities I purchased. Thought I'd throw my 2 cents in the pot.

mirwin
Jun 12 2024, 02:17 PM
Hi Mirwin,
Even though you are not wrong, this whole set up and use for this facility is totally different from any other set of facilities we have gotten in the past. That is because the output of these go to help produce additional animal products. The products from this one do not go into storage to feed in to a service facility. For those reasons it is not necessary to fill it to 100% to get the benefit of this facility.

Thank you Taz, I will wait and see how these really work as it's hard for now to imagine

Tiger
Jun 12 2024, 03:52 PM
<< They also added to the regular sheds an additional 50 animal positions, so if you have the standard animal sheds on all 47 farms that is an addition 2,350 hens you can add which should cut down on how many eggs you need to get from gifts.

I know. And that has helped a LOT. I have animal buildings on all farms and have already filled chicken coops and dairy sheds to the max. LOVE that! I'm just struggling with whether to ask for a refund on the two FC facilities I purchased. Thought I'd throw my 2 cents in the pot.

Hi Farmer_Susan,

As you are not sure yet and as the rest has to be implemented. I would hold off on deciding on a refund for now. Another thing you might want to consider keeping them for is Quests. Regular Quests are harder to earn the 2FC so you would need to consider if you could skip those types of quests and still claim your FC.

Farmer_Susan
Jun 12 2024, 08:30 PM
<< As you are not sure yet and as the rest has to be implemented. I would hold off on deciding on a refund for now. Another thing you might want to consider keeping them for is Quests. Regular Quests are harder to earn the 2FC so you would need to consider if you could skip those types of quests and still claim your FC.

Yes, I know. If I didn't have 2 accounts, I would just keep them for that reason. But my other account is still lacking almost all tools. I'm almost thinking I'd rather spend that money to start getting her some trains so she can work facilities. I have to budget. Can't afford all goodies. :)

But yes, I plan to wait and see for now.

peekachoo
Jun 14 2024, 10:11 AM
Hi, can you tell me, the 4 items in the Premium Fodder Factory, as I make more over the next few days, will they be held in storage until the developers decide what to do, or are they actually usable yet ?
Thanks !

Taz D
Jun 14 2024, 10:32 AM
Hi, can you tell me, the 4 items in the Premium Fodder Factory, as I make more over the next few days, will they be held in storage until the developers decide what to do, or are they actually usable yet ?
Thanks !
Hi Peekachoo,
They are being held so you won't lose them, but you can't see them in your storage. They are working on getting this released.

peekachoo
Jun 14 2024, 10:40 AM
Hi Peekachoo,
They are being held so you won't lose them, but you can't see them in your storage. They are working on getting this released.

Thank you Taz ;)

marymarcel
Jun 14 2024, 05:50 PM

Post Release Updates - June 14th, 6:45PM

- Released feature #8 above, your animals can now consume premium fodder to increase production, please reload the game for these changes to take effect. All the premium fodder that you have produced in the past few days can now be consumed by your animals when you harvest them. You can mouse over your animal buildings or check the Harvest All screen in the Facility Manager to see your current premium fodder levels.

- We suggest you read the full point #8 in the main post, there is a full new description of this feature, with more information and easy to understand.

- We have mentioned before that we would remove the capability to request ingredients in the Premium Fodder Factory. We have decided to not do that, instead, you will be limited to request ingredients for a specific premium fodder only once in 24 hours, e.g. if you ask for ingredients for the Premium Cow Hay now, you will be able to ask for ingredients of other premium fodders right away, but you will have to wait 24 hours to ask for ingredients for the Premium Cow Hay again. This will allow you to take advantage of the Gift lifeline when you get a premium fodder in a Quest.

- We have increased the produtions of both facilities so 1 day of production will produce enough premium fodder and feed enough animals to get the benefits below:

- Extra 540 cow milk daily
- Extra 540 sheep wool daily
- Extra 540 llama wool daily

That's a combined of 2,160 animal products, this is almost as much as the production of 2 Chicken Coops, 4 Wool Sheeds and 1 Dairy Shed combined (asuming you can harvest the Dairy Shed 2 times a day). Notice also that if you buy another Feed Supplement Plant to replicate the benefits above, you won't need to buy another Premium Fodder Factory since it can be worked by friends.

Known Issues:

- When premium fodder ingredients that you have requested are sent to you, they show correctly in your Gift Box but when you store it, they disappear and will not go to your storage

Davidio
Jun 14 2024, 08:46 PM
When you click on a diary farm it says premium cow hay. Where /how do you get it?

Taz D
Jun 14 2024, 08:53 PM
When you click on a diary farm it says premium cow hay. Where /how do you get it?
Hi Davidio,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements section thread about the current release.
All the information you are asking about is in the first post on the first page of this thread.

macladywloo
Jun 14 2024, 09:44 PM
This is what I see when I harvest all my animal sheds...NICE!!!

macladywloo
Jun 14 2024, 11:40 PM
Mod edit: link is not allowed.

marymarcel
Jun 15 2024, 08:17 AM
This is what I see when I harvest all my animal sheds...NICE!!!

Mod edit: link is not allowed.

Hi macladywloo :)

If you need to post a picture in the forum, you have instructions on how to do that in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642878

The picture you were trying to post here, just shows up the amount of premium fodders you had in the special animal storage as no matter the function was not released till yesterday, they have been stored since you started producing them.

poof3013
Jun 15 2024, 11:30 AM
Not a fan of the extra pop up to click on when you collect from animals

Taz D
Jun 15 2024, 12:24 PM
Hi Poof,
We have asked the developers about this as it is not showing for all the animal collections. Some still get the fading text at the top.

poof3013
Jun 15 2024, 01:07 PM
ok Thanks Taz

macladywloo
Jun 15 2024, 02:57 PM
Hi macladywloo :)

If you need to post a picture in the forum, you have instructions on how to do that in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642878

The picture you were trying to post here, just shows up the amount of premium fodders you had in the special animal storage as no matter the function was not released till yesterday, they have been stored since you started producing them.

Okay, thanks. I was trying to show that I was getting good results, and am continuing to get good results from the two new fodder facilities. I cannot use the in-game camera to take a picture of the pop-up as it disappears when I go for the camera, as expected! I will just use words to say I am happy with the new tools now that I can actually see results.

marymarcel
Jun 15 2024, 03:03 PM
Okay, thanks. I was trying to show that I was getting good results, and am continuing to get good results from the two new fodder facilities. I cannot use the in-game camera to take a picture of the pop-up as it disappears when I go for the camera, as expected! I will just use words to say I am happy with the new tools now that I can actually see results.

You are welcome macladywloo :)

When you have a time, please read the instruction in the link I posted for you.
If you can't use the camera then you can use the snip tool to get pics.

marymarcel
Jun 15 2024, 04:08 PM

Post Release Updates - June 15th, 4:55PM

- Bugfix: When premium fodder ingredients that you have requested are sent to you, they show correctly in your Gift Box but when you store it, they disappear and will not go to your storage

- Bugfix: Transplanter Ex tool not able to move most items in the Paths category in the store

petals
Jun 15 2024, 05:51 PM
I love everything about the Premium Fodder and more animals in barns. Getting more product is great. I even love the pop-up whiners are complaining about.
Wish the rabbits would have been included in the fodder piece.

ncbba2358
Jun 16 2024, 10:10 AM
I too am not a fan of this reply message when clicking on each barn (chicken coop) and having to click the green button to move on to the next one... seems more like an annoying way to get you to buy the FC harvest all tool and the new FC facility...

Hi Poof,
We have asked the developers about this as it is not showing for all the animal collections. Some still get the fading text at the top.

ncbba2358
Jun 16 2024, 10:13 AM
If you are using a modern windows machine, you can use a 'snip' tool using keystroke windows-button+shift+s then click and drag a box over the area you want to capture as an image and then paste it somewhere to save as an image..

santafesandbar
Jun 17 2024, 09:12 AM
When I click on someone's Premium Fodder Ingredients post the last 2 days, I get a message saying, "YOU CAN ONLY SEND PREMIUM FODDER INGREDIENTS TO FRIENDS" . I am clicking on posts in a FT Ingredient Posts Group.

Taz D
Jun 17 2024, 09:31 AM
When I click on someone's Premium Fodder Ingredients post the last 2 days, I get a message saying, "YOU CAN ONLY SEND PREMIUM FODDER INGREDIENTS TO FRIENDS" . I am clicking on posts in a FT Ingredient Posts Group.
Hi Santafesandbar,
For this facility that is correct to limit the amount you can be sent to your friends. Any other ingredient requests should still work for all to send.

earlgray
Jun 18 2024, 07:28 AM

I quite agree. I don't get it on all, but usually on several each day. I'm not even doing the premium fodder enhancement, and it's quite annoying to have to actually dismiss the pop-up box. It should just fade away.

NJones277
Jun 19 2024, 07:46 PM
Can you please tell me what the total batches are for the Feed Supplement Facility?? Mine are all in the middle of producing and the total batch number is not available. Thanks.

Taz D
Jun 19 2024, 08:16 PM
Can you please tell me what the total batches are for the Feed Supplement Facility?? Mine are all in the middle of producing and the total batch number is not available. Thanks.
Hi NJones,
The fill level for non-workables is 7 days. The Feed Supplement Plant produced 6 batches a day.

NJones277
Jun 19 2024, 09:21 PM
Thanks Taz. So, according to your information, the Feed Supplement Facility produces 42 total batches for each product in 7 days??

Taz D
Jun 19 2024, 09:24 PM
Thanks Taz. So, according to your information, the Feed Supplement Facility produces 42 total batches for each product in 7 days??
Hi NJones,
Yes.

ftjill
Jun 19 2024, 11:48 PM
I have 2 Feed Supplement Plants to supply the Premium Fodder Factory. The 3 factories along with increases in capacity in the animal buildings, are keeping me well supplied with eggs, milk, sheep and llama wool. I am taking advantage of requesting ingredients for the premium fodder products. Thank you!

Taz D
Jun 20 2024, 11:06 AM
Update from Raul:

Post Release Updates - June 20th, 9:10AM

- Bugfix: When storing Premium Fodder ingredients in your gift box sent by other players, you have to reload the game to see the stored ingredients in your storage

- Bugfix: Removed popups when harvesting individual animal buildings from the facility manager

- Bugfix: Cut off info text when harvesting animal buildings from the farm

Known Issues:

- None

Sonytone
Jun 28 2024, 10:45 AM
thank you Raul and Team!!

Lila63
Jun 28 2024, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE=marymarcel;6582838]Hi Farmers :)

If you have already purchased those facilities and would like a refund, please add those facilities to your item storage and contact support, we will credit the farm cash to your account and remove the facilities from your storage.

l have a neighbor that has contacted support several times for a refund. and no response at all. Are they just behind?

marymarcel
Jun 28 2024, 03:47 PM
[QUOTE=marymarcel;6582838]Hi Farmers :)

l have a neighbor that has contacted support several times for a refund. and no response at all. Are they just behind?

Hi Lila :)

Did your neighbor check their spam folder in case the response was sent there?

It is better if you help your neighbor to register into the forums and then post so we can work directly with them.

Taz D
Jun 30 2024, 11:03 PM
From Raul:
Post Release Updates - June 30th, 11:45PM

- The new Farm Pass contest will start in 1 or 2 days.

Taz D
Jul 02 2024, 03:42 PM
From Raul:

Post Release Updates - July 2nd, 3:50PM

- Enabled the July Farm Pass contest.

Amber Leigh
Jul 03 2024, 02:31 PM
I purchased and have tried the Feed Supplement Plant and Premium Fodder Factory. I don't notice much difference in the output of affected animal products.

I accidentally sold off my large hen egg and cow's milk stash about a year ago. Although I have chicken coops and dairy sheds on all 46 farms and don't run my factories most of the time, I can barely keep up with production needs. Hen eggs, in particular, are the primary issue. I do everything possible to increase inventory (including not running production for large segments of time), and I thought the new facilities would help, but I don't see it.

I just checked, and I have nothing pending in my Premium Fodder Factory—zero. When I clicked the plus sign to add more premium poultry mix ingredients, a window popped up to tell me I could only ask for ingredients once every 24 hours. I don't ever recall seeing this type of message before. I don't need the cow hay, and I couldn't care less about the Sheep and Llama sillage.

I own one Feed Supplement Plant, and I don't want to buy more to run the Premium Fodder Factory. I guess I am saying that I don't understand the point of either of these new facilities unless output is reconsidered to provide some noticeable value. I find all the additional data when clicking Harvest All annoying, especially since I don't receive any additional Hen Eggs.

Do you expect Developers to reconsider output and input requirements, or should I return and request a refund?

marymarcel
Jul 03 2024, 03:03 PM
I purchased and have tried the Feed Supplement Plant and Premium Fodder Factory. I honestly don't notice much of a difference in output.

About a year ago, I accidentally sold off my large hen egg and cow's milk stash. Although I have chicken coops and dairy sheds on all 46 farms and don't run my factories most of the time, I can barely keep up with production needs. Hen eggs, in particular, is the primary issue. I do everything possible to increase inventory (including not running production for large segments of time), and I thought the new facilities would help, but I don't see it.

I just checked, and I have nothing pending in my Premium Fodder Factory—zero. When I clicked the plus sign to add more premium poultry mix ingredients, a window popped up to tell me I could only ask for ingredients once every 24 hours. I don't ever recall seeing this type of message before. I don't need the cow hay, and I couldn't care less about the Sheep and Llama sillage.

I own one Feed Supplement Plant, and I don't want to buy more to run the Premium Fodder Factory. I guess I am saying that I don't understand the point of either of these new facilities unless output is reconsidered to provide some noticeable value. In fact, I find all the additional data when clicking Harvest All annoying, especially since I don't receive any additional Hen Eggs.

Do you expect Developers to reconsider output and input requirements, or should I return and request a refund?

Hi Amber Leigh :)

Please consider that you not only are able to ask for ingredients from your Premium Fodder factory, but you can also send ingredients to your farmers friends requesting for them.

At first we were not able to ask for ingredients from the Premium fodder factory but it was changed as that factory can participate for example in Quests and you can use the lifeline for it. But yes, you can only ask for ingredients every 24 hours from that factory.
Also, consider that you can post your ingredient's request to Facebook, maybe some of your farm friends do not check their Other wall requests a lot but they could see it in Facebook.

Take in mind that the Feed Supplement plant is a non workable facility so you have to wait 4 hours to get products from it, store them and then use them in the Premium Fodder Factory.

It much depends on how you work during the day, for example, I ask for ingredients during my morning, check my Other wall requests several times a day to send ingredients and gifts, store and start products from the Feed supplement (I have 3) and from the Fodder factory.
This way, I have products to fill the Premium fodder factory and store them into the special storage in the animal sheds.

If you want to suggest a change please post it in our Suggestion section for the developers to read. You can't open a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Amber Leigh
Jul 03 2024, 03:29 PM
Thank you,

I gave it a good try and saw little, if any, benefit from owning these two facilities. Based upon your response, it appears it is what it is.

Can you please be so kind as to link the refund link and any instructions to apply for the refund? I'll drop the two facilities into my storage.

Thank you again.

marymarcel
Jul 03 2024, 03:35 PM
Thank you,

I gave it a good try and saw little, if any, benefit from owning these two facilities. Based upon your response, it appears it is what it is.

Can you please be so kind as to link the refund link and any instructions to apply for the refund? I'll drop the two facilities into my storage.

Thank you again.

In my case, they have helped me a lot, specially with hen eggs. :)

You need to place factories in storage and then contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Amber Leigh
Jul 04 2024, 02:38 AM
In my case, they have helped me a lot, specially with hen eggs. :)

You need to place factories in storage and then contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Maybe I am missing something. I'm saying I hardly notice the new facilities helping at all, while you say helps "a lot."

Can you please be more specific? How many hens dp you have throughout your farms and how often do you harvest them? Also, can you disclose how many additional hen eggs you collect daily owning this new facility? Thank you.

marymarcel
Jul 04 2024, 08:26 AM
Maybe I am missing something. I'm saying I hardly notice the new facilities helping at all, while you say helps "a lot."

Can you please be more specific? How many hens dp you have throughout your farms and how often do you harvest them? Also, can you disclose how many additional hen eggs you collect daily owning this new facility? Thank you.

Hi Amber Leigh :)

I have chicken coops in all farms (47) some of them are Super chicken coop.

I just loaded the game for the day and went to harvest animals. This is my extra for hen eggs this morning:

https://scontent.faep14-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/449926616_10229175742570170_3789613879107366030_n. jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=f727a1&_nc_eui2=AeHpsuTR3JbWA04aNDMPdl7KFdA1zoUx-4cV0DXOhTH7h2LgVC2dHtifAUNNOMAXbZw&_nc_ohc=3uujlH0Rz3AQ7kNvgHbmPBS&_nc_ht=scontent.faep14-2.fna&oh=00_AYCO1etrbhUBgyg87KK2R7S8ACZsb3a1xSDKZQPooIrc pg&oe=668C5775

And I have more products in my storage to start production in the Premium Fodder factory to then be used when harvesting the Super chicken coop again in 12 hours.

For me to get an average of 11,000 or 12,000 extra hen eggs per day is a lot.

Tiger
Jul 04 2024, 09:34 AM
Thank you very much everyone
for all your feedback on the June 6th, 2024 New Release and the post release updates!

If you require help with the game please post in the Help and Support section (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
in the thread with a title related to your issue.

For feedback for the game please post in General Feedback (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186)

For any Ideas for the game please post in Suggestions. (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)

I am now closing this thread!