Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 12 2024, 11:22 PM

What gives? Expecting us to harvest 22 acorn squash (FIVE DAY CROP WITHIN A DAY?

Last edited by lineking; Aug 12 2024 at 11:24 PM. Reason: MISPELLED/ MINUS COMPLETING WORDS.
Old Aug 12 2024, 11:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lineking View Post
What gives? Expecting us to harvest 22 acorn squash (FIVE DAY CROP WITHIN A DAY?
Hi Lineking,
They do not have to be harvested on your own farm. You can go to the market or ask a neighbor if they have any you can harvest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2024, 12:45 AM

Default thx I needed that

Maybe I'll give it a whirl!
Old Aug 13 2024, 12:56 AM

In Farm Pass I got the brown box and telling me I need to receive 4 gift packs from friends I honestly don't know how to do this, I also don't know what my neighbor farm has I have almost 90 farm friends I don't know how to do this I am very frustrated I join Farm Pass every month I am 79 yrs old and not that fast anymore I come into this sight I am not sure what I am reading I Love my farm and spend what I can It would be nice if someone could please those two issues for me I love my Farm town please help me ty Happy Farming...
Old Aug 13 2024, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRF View Post
In Farm Pass I got the brown box and telling me I need to receive 4 gift packs from friends I honestly don't know how to do this, I also don't know what my neighbor farm has I have almost 90 farm friends I don't know how to do this I am very frustrated I join Farm Pass every month I am 79 yrs old and not that fast anymore I come into this sight I am not sure what I am reading I Love my farm and spend what I can It would be nice if someone could please those two issues for me I love my Farm town please help me ty Happy Farming...
Hi MRF

Your daily goal is for receiving ingredients from your friends.

To be able to receive ingredients, you first need to ask for them.

Please open a regular facility, for example your Sugar Refinery.

Then click in the + icon for Sugar.

Click in the green check mark in the pop up you get and your request will be posted in your farmer friends Other wall requests.

When your friends click in your request link then you will receive the ingredients in your gift box and you will be able to complete your goal.

Please remember that you can not see your own request in your Other wall requests, only your friends will be able to see it.
Old Aug 15 2024, 04:12 AM

I am trying to play the Game Pass, but 3 or the major things I have to load, I do not have those own those facilities or businesses. Its difficult to load if I don't have them. Also, I received another one today where I need to send 8 purple ships. Half of the month is gone and it takes 6 or 7 days to send a ship and get it back. I can not play if I don't have the resources to play. Thank you for your help.
Old Aug 15 2024, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpjones7 View Post
I am trying to play the Game Pass, but 3 or the major things I have to load, I do not have those own those facilities or businesses. Its difficult to load if I don't have them. Also, I received another one today where I need to send 8 purple ships. Half of the month is gone and it takes 6 or 7 days to send a ship and get it back. I can not play if I don't have the resources to play. Thank you for your help.
Hi gpjones

All goals are randomly assigned same that happens with quests. The game doesnt look which facilities you own or you do not own.

About your seasonal goal for ships:

- Seasonal goals are available all month, so you have till the end of August to complete any seasonal goal for this month.

- Your goal is to load 7 purple ships from your friends. You do not have to send any ship.
You have to receive purple ships from your friends in your port and load them.
Old Aug 15 2024, 08:37 AM

I was asked to harvest 150 llamas, so I went to my neighbours farms but was blocked from harvesting there llamas, so then I went to strangers farms and tried there but again I was blocked so how am I supposed to harvest llamas.
Old Aug 15 2024, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
I was asked to harvest 150 llamas, so I went to my neighbours farms but was blocked from harvesting there llamas, so then I went to strangers farms and tried there but again I was blocked so how am I supposed to harvest llamas.
Hi iceberg

We have never been allowed to harvest our friends/strangers animal sheds.

You have to harvest animals in your own farms from your own animal sheds.
Old Aug 15 2024, 09:21 AM

tks Mary as always what if u dont have llamas?

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs