Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 24 2024, 10:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li'l ol' me...Merv View Post
I have a 223 facilities and 44 service facilities
I have innumerable turbo tools
The turbo tools do not work for all the facilities,only for 152 ....or 165, depending on how you try to read the pop-up screen
Why?
May I please have someone check what I need to do to have 'turbo' tools work for every facility
When you click on the Start All button in the facility manager you get a pop up. In that pop up you can see icons for each of the Turbo tools. If you hover your mouse pointer over each it will tell you the name of the tool. There are 11 turbo tools and they should be all listed there. If any are greyed out then that one you do not have.

Also you can check in your facility manager for any facility you have unchecked (disabled) by setting the filiter (funnel) for regular facilities to disabled facilities and uncheck the boxes for Animal buildings and services to see if you have any that are disabled. Be sure to set the filter back to All regular facilities and re check the boxes for animal and services after you check that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 24 2024, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Merv,
When you click on the Start All button in the facility manager you get a pop up. In that pop up you can see icons for each of the Turbo tools. If you hover your mouse pointer over each it will tell you the name of the tool. There are 11 turbo tools and they should be all listed there. If any are greyed out then that one you do not have.

Also you can check in your facility manager for any facility you have unchecked (disabled) by setting the filiter (funnel) for regular facilities to disabled facilities and uncheck the boxes for Animal buildings and services to see if you have any that are disabled. Be sure to set the filter back to All regular facilities and re check the boxes for animal and services after you check that.

Ok thank you..All good now
Old Aug 29 2024, 11:42 AM

Hi,
I don't need help, just wanted to report something odd.
I wanted to check which facilities I did not own. I went to the store and on the "Facilities" tab I set the filter to "not owned".
There were 3 facilities listed that I own: the sandwich restaurant, the ice cream factory and the dairy processing plant. I own them and yet they were listed as not owned.
Maybe someone should have a look at those?
Old Aug 29 2024, 11:50 AM

Any chance that you could show which farm a particular facility is on? Some of the requests need to have an item from the facility to complete a Quest. TY
Old Aug 29 2024, 11:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbaraT View Post
Any chance that you could show which farm a particular facility is on? Some of the requests need to have an item from the facility to complete a Quest. TY
Hi Barbara T,
Your facilities show what farm they are on in the facility manager. If you are looking for a particular facility then use the search and look for that one and it will show you what farm it is on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 29 2024, 11:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi,
I don't need help, just wanted to report something odd.
I wanted to check which facilities I did not own. I went to the store and on the "Facilities" tab I set the filter to "not owned".
There were 3 facilities listed that I own: the sandwich restaurant, the ice cream factory and the dairy processing plant. I own them and yet they were listed as not owned.
Maybe someone should have a look at those?
Hi Palmarina,
I just checked. I own all facilities except for the red windmill. The only one showing for me was the red windmill, so could not duplicate this.
Old Sep 02 2024, 12:45 PM

I do co-op quests on my acct and my husband's accts. On one of his accts, when I tried to start an item for the quest, it was grayed out and the message said he could only have 3600 in storage but he had over 4million! Thinking this was something new, I sold off what he had in storage and tried again to start the quest. At that point I got a message saying he could only have x-many in production. Aha! I didn't realize had started that facility running so I couldn't start anymore yet.
Problem is, the first message said he could only have x-many in STORAGE - which was incorrect. It should have said in PRODUCTION. So I sold them off for nothing...
Old Sep 02 2024, 12:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
I do co-op quests on my acct and my husband's accts. On one of his accts, when I tried to start an item for the quest, it was grayed out and the message said he could only have 3600 in storage but he had over 4million! Thinking this was something new, I sold off what he had in storage and tried again to start the quest. At that point I got a message saying he could only have x-many in production. Aha! I didn't realize had started that facility running so I couldn't start anymore yet.
Problem is, the first message said he could only have x-many in STORAGE - which was incorrect. It should have said in PRODUCTION. So I sold them off for nothing...
Hi GrammieRee,
Which facility was this?
I see when trying to start a product that it says only so many pending in this facility. It does not say anything about storage and you would not have any messages about too many in storage as you can have up to 200 million of any one product in storage.
Old Sep 02 2024, 01:56 PM

The item was Plumb Bob in the Log Cabin Supplies store.
Old Sep 02 2024, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
The item was Plumb Bob in the Log Cabin Supplies store.
Hi GrammieRee

Taz is not available at this moment.

The Log Cabin Supplies Store is a Service Facility, it doesnt produce anything. Instead it is loaded with products from the Log CabiN Supplies Factory.

When you click to Load a batch but the service facility is loaded at 100% so you can't load anything more at that moment, you get a message saying:

You can only have up to xxxx Plumb Bob in stock in this facility, good for 15 days of continuous operation.

Maybe the word "stock" made you think about storage, but it only says how many items you can stock that facility with.

I'm sorry but there is no way to get those sold products back.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending