Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 03 2024, 03:39 PM

It's private so I can grow animal feed and not have to "Share" it with someone harvesting it. I just harvested some from that private farm and refreshed the entire game and its still showing ready to harvest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa,
Being off your farms does not refresh it unless the five minutes have passed. I was going to check that farm but you have it set as private so I can't.
Old Aug 03 2024, 03:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
It's private so I can grow animal feed and not have to "Share" it with someone harvesting it. I just harvested some from that private farm and refreshed the entire game and its still showing ready to harvest.
Hi Lisa,
Without being able to check the farm, I don't have an answer for you as to why it is still showing as ready though ifyou just harvested then it would not update the Show Work immediately.

Please note only Super Neighbors would be able to harvest your farms and you would still get the harvest. Others can only harvest it if you hire them and you still get your crops, so I am not sure why you don't want them getting some as well as you getting all of it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 03 2024 at 03:46 PM.
Old Aug 03 2024, 03:44 PM

Angry

Switched that farm from "private" to "quest" and going AFK until further notice.
Quote:
Hi Lisa,
Without being able to check the farm, I don't have an answer for you as to why it is still showing as ready though ifyou just harvested then it would not update the Show Work immediately.
Old Aug 03 2024, 06:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Switched that farm from "private" to "quest" and going AFK until further notice.
Hi Lisa,

We have looked and do not now see anything ready to be harvested at this time. Are you still seeing that farm showing something that needs to be harvested?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 03 2024, 06:03 PM

Angry

So I've not been home or anywhere near my farms since the last time I posted here and the game is still showing crops ready on that "private" farm (that I changed to a quest farm) and I guess it's my problem still?

Quote:
Hi Lisa,
The Show Work doesn't update immediately. It is either 10 minutes if you don't own the Mobile Lookout Tower or 5 minutes if you do.
Old Aug 03 2024, 06:06 PM

Angry

Quote:
Hi Lisa,

We have looked and do not now see anything ready to be harvested at this time. Are you still seeing that farm showing something that needs to be harvested?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg farm.jpg (102.2 KB, 12 views)
Old Aug 03 2024, 06:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Lisa,
I am sorry, but I have checked that farm and there are no crops showing that need harvesting yet. Try clicking the button at the top of your Show Work that says Show Product Names and see what shows as ready on that farm.
Old Aug 03 2024, 06:24 PM

Mousing over the crops it shows corn isn't ready for 70-71 minutes
Quote:
Hi Lisa,
I am sorry, but I have checked that farm and there are no crops showing that need harvesting yet. Try clicking the button at the top of your Show Work that says Show Product Names and see what shows as ready on that farm.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg corn.jpg (21.7 KB, 14 views)
Old Aug 03 2024, 06:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:

Mousing over the crops it shows corn isn't ready for 70-71 minutes
Hi Lisa,
From what we can tell you may have accidently layered that farm. From the Farm Stats it shows both Corn and Sorghum ready, but the crops showing on the surface are not ready yet. The only way to correct this is to strip all the crops off that farm, delete the plots, then restart that farm. The should show you what is underneath.

I am sorry but that is the only way to fix this.
Old Aug 03 2024, 06:51 PM

Angry Whatever....

So now this is happening randomly...

And the game still insists that there's corn to harvest on that premium crops farm.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg disconnect.jpg (19.9 KB, 33 views)

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide