Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 09 2024, 07:17 PM

Default Why is planting for SN not working?

I am a super neighbor, and the farms that I go to help another farmer, the harvest/plow is on, but not the harvest/plow/seed. Therefore, I am unable to seed for her, and all of the items including planting have been checked. What else can she check? Thanks.
Old Aug 09 2024, 07:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolieherman View Post
I am a super neighbor, and the farms that I go to help another farmer, the harvest/plow is on, but not the harvest/plow/seed. Therefore, I am unable to seed for her, and all of the items including planting have been checked. What else can she check? Thanks.
Hi Yolieherman,
I have moved your post to the thread about super neighbor as that is where your other post about this was moved and answered:

There is nothing else to check besides harvesting, plowing and planting for crops. What happens if you try to plant for her?
Are you using your tools or hers? Either way you and she need to make sure your tools are in storage. If they are not then you will not be able to use those tools.

She may need to remove you as a super neighbor, click the green check to save, then restart her farms and add you back as a super neighbor.

She needs to check too the super neighbor manager and make sure the farms you are trying to plant do not say None for them meaning no crops can be planted by you on that farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 19 2024, 08:58 PM

Default Neighbors

How many neighbors are we allowed to have? I try to accept a new neighbor request and it says my neighbors are full to remove some.
It says I have a 144 neighbors and I can't add anymore?
Old Aug 19 2024, 09:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maltesetoby View Post
How many neighbors are we allowed to have? I try to accept a new neighbor request and it says my neighbors are full to remove some.
It says I have a 144 neighbors and I can't add anymore?
Hi Maltesetoby,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors.
The number of neighbors you can have is limited to how many will fit in the database file which is a set length. How many you can have depends on their ID numbers which can vary from 8 to 17 digits.

Obviously you have reached the maximum you can have. You only have 6 buddies so you could add any additional you wish as a buddy instead of as a neighbor.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 10 2024, 11:07 PM

I am not anyone's super neighbor nor do I have any super neighbors. However, I've had to reload the game multiple times to get rid of the red dot on my space in the neighbor bar. It goes away when I reload, then comes back - all day and night. What can I do to make it stay away???
Old Sep 10 2024, 11:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I am not anyone's super neighbor nor do I have any super neighbors. However, I've had to reload the game multiple times to get rid of the red dot on my space in the neighbor bar. It goes away when I reload, then comes back - all day and night. What can I do to make it stay away???
Hi NJones,
The red dot only shows on your own block in the neighbor bar if you are on a farm you are a super neighbor for.

If you are logged in as one of the other accounts you have or take care of tand are a super neighbor for thenm then the red dot will show in your block.

Those are the only ways for you to have a red dot. So even if you have no super neighbors on your account, someone else does have you as a super neighbor. We would not have that information to be able to tell you which one of your neighbors has you as a super neighbor.
Old Sep 11 2024, 03:07 AM

I have several people that I removed as my neighbor and removed myself as their neighbor. They never show up again as my neighbor but I keep showing back up as their neighbor no matter how many times I remove myself. I keep seeing their requests for facility help, bonuses, and ingredients. They don't really help me at all and I would like to be able to make my removal as their neighbor permanent. How do I do that because going to their farm and removing myself and going to the reverse neighbors tab and removing myself never works permanently. I remove myself and it says I was removed and try to remove myself again and it says I'm no longer their neighbor as it should but a day or two later I start seeing their requests again and see them in my reverse neighbors tab again. How do I make it permanent?
Old Sep 11 2024, 09:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
I have several people that I removed as my neighbor and removed myself as their neighbor. They never show up again as my neighbor but I keep showing back up as their neighbor no matter how many times I remove myself. I keep seeing their requests for facility help, bonuses, and ingredients. They don't really help me at all and I would like to be able to make my removal as their neighbor permanent. How do I do that because going to their farm and removing myself and going to the reverse neighbors tab and removing myself never works permanently. I remove myself and it says I was removed and try to remove myself again and it says I'm no longer their neighbor as it should but a day or two later I start seeing their requests again and see them in my reverse neighbors tab again. How do I make it permanent?
Hi Dr Dirt,
It is possible for them to add you back after you have removed yourself from their list. Unfortunately there isn't any way to stop them from doing that.
Old Sep 11 2024, 02:00 PM

Thanks for your reply, Taz, but I don't go to anyone else's farm - unless you call working posts going to another farm.

I also don't have any other accounts - just the one.

I don't have any super neighbors and I'm not anyone's super neighbor.

The red dot is still there, until I reload, then it reappears at some point, I reload, and on and on.
Old Sep 11 2024, 02:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Thanks for your reply, Taz, but I don't go to anyone else's farm - unless you call working posts going to another farm.

I also don't have any other accounts - just the one.

I don't have any super neighbors and I'm not anyone's super neighbor.

The red dot is still there, until I reload, then it reappears at some point, I reload, and on and on.
Hi NJones,
Please contact Support about this because those are the only ways I know of to have thwe red dot. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors