Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 25 2013, 08:27 PM

Default Ways to Improve the hiring process

Please use this thread for suggesting ways to improve the hiring process. .

However, please bear in mind that with the many changes that have already been made to the hiring process a "fire" option is not going to be added as an option to the game.

Please remember NOT to comment, reply or quote any suggestion you see in these threads. This is to allow any member to feel comfortable about posting their idea regardless of whether or not it would be popular with other members or farmers!

All comments about other member suggestions, replies to them or quoting them will be removed by the moderators.

Periodically the developers will ask the moderators to clear all the suggestions out.
This means that the developers have reviewed them and made notes about them.
Currently suggestions made prior to March 20, 2024 have been removed.

Last edited by marymarcel; Mar 19 2024 at 05:39 PM.
Old Jul 29 2024, 11:50 AM

My helper account was just hired to do about 30 farms of hp w2w fish and chop. It took 100 clicks to hp 1 farm. She was hired a few weeks ago to do 40ish farms of 9 x hp and was only given the blue coin tools. She would not have accepted either job if she had known, my suggestion is that either we know the size of tools before accepting a job or jobs can not say 'with tools' if tools are too small for the job. I hate leaving a job unfinished and this would help prevent it.
Old Aug 11 2024, 12:18 PM
Account Not Linked

If we could hire to harvest, plow, and plant having the crop replanter implement and locked to planting the same crops, might be nice. If I can do this please let me know.
Old Aug 25 2024, 12:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Selecting Farms When Hiring

When hiring someone to work my farms, I tend to select the farms by columns to spread the work. I'd love for there to be an option to select columns, like a select all for column A, B and/or C. Additionally, though this may be extremely unpractical to do, I would love to have a feature that would select all the farms that have trees ready to chop.
Old Aug 25 2024, 12:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Color under avatar

I've notice a lot of people do not use - or do not use appropriately - the coloring options when in the Job Market. I wish that it was more clear to the users how the colors help those that want to hire or work. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to hire someone with the red background and the background turns yellow after waiting for a response for a bit. I also think new players have a hard time because they don't know using the colored backgrounds helps others know what they are in the Job Market for.
Old Aug 30 2024, 09:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Default hiringto work both service and regular factories

i like the idea of being able to work both the regular and service factories in one click - but having 4 dispatched trains in order to work them in 1 click is to much because most people cant afford at least 40 of the trains that are part of the ones that are "workable" - my idea is to reduce it done to 2 trains like it is for the mayor to work some of the factories or to have a "tool" that people can buy to be able to work both at same time - and instead of around the normal 30 FC to increase the cost to like 40-50 FC because like i said most people dont have the FC to buy at least 40 train cars at the price of 35 FC for at least 40 train cars (totaling at least 1400 FC)

Tags
job maret