Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666)

Denise Dianna Oct 10 2022 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan (Post 6512134)
Good morning, Farmers! I always start my day with Farmtown - Diet Coke and Farmtown get me cranking for the day. So I figured I could at least post to y'all and tell you I'm thinking about you. May we all have a better week. :)

Good Morning Farmer Susan,

I too have had to change my morning routine. I have been doing Wordle and Criminal Case and also crocheting Christmas gifts. I want my farms back but will be okay until they are. Thinking of all the lonely farmers....:)

FarmersWife1965 Oct 10 2022 08:00 AM

Hi all! Yes, it's the same with me...FT is a part of my morning and evening routines. I do miss it, but I have found other things to keep me occupied until the game returns. After all, worrying and complaining will get me nowhere. So, I shall just say what my father always used to say: It is what it is, and I shall be patient. Have a great day!

JoJo529 Oct 10 2022 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NooNoo (Post 6511714)
Inspired by another FT Farmer, I decided to look for a way to ask FaceBook to finish the review.

If enough of us write to FaceBook through the proper channel, we might get them to complete the review quicker.

So on the top right of your page, click on your litle profile picture.
From the dropdown list, click on GIVE FEEDBACK

Click on Something Went Wrong

Click on the little down arrow to the right of the words "Choose and Area" From the list, click GAMING

In Details I wrote the following - you are welcome to copy and paste.... but please don't be abusive - you catch way more wasps with jam and honey than you do with vinegar!

Please complete your review of Farmtown published by Slashkey. Slashkey report they have completed the work needed and have applied/appealed to FaceBook to review the work.

FaceBook state that the review should be complete within 48 hours. Unfortunately Facebook have not completed the review within this time. Please ask the team who are reviewing Farmtown to update Slashkey on how long the review will take. Thank you.

Hopefully FB will reinstate FT when they realise that FT Fans are nice people and care about the game.

Done. Hope it helps. :)

debhurst51 Oct 10 2022 09:33 AM

Well????

I believe one of you needs to take a few minutes to update us on the progress of the standoff between Farm Town and FaceBook. It's been almost a full week now. Well, it's more than the "48 hours".

We would greatly appreciate HONESTY!

Thanks & we know y'all are stressed but so are we and we are the ones that help you receive income.

marymarcel Oct 10 2022 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debhurst51 (Post 6512162)
I believe one of you needs to take a few minutes to update us on the progress of the standoff between Farm Town and FaceBook. It's been almost a full week now. Well, it's more than the "48 hours".

We would greatly appreciate HONESTY!

Thanks & we know y'all are stressed but so are we and we are the ones that help you receive income.

Hi debhurst :)

You find the updates in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=659126

debhurst51 Oct 10 2022 09:34 AM

I did the feedback

I did the feedback thing that was suggested a few days ago by another player. Just hearing crickets.

Taz D Oct 10 2022 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debhurst51 (Post 6512170)
I did the feedback thing that was suggested a few days ago by another player. Just hearing crickets.

Hi Debhurst,
When the developers have any thing to report then they will pass it on to us and we will update the deactivation thread. Until then please just be patient as there is nothing new to report yet.

Early Girl Oct 10 2022 10:16 AM

Good morning. I want to thank you for everything all of the SK people are doing to try and get our game back. It is more appreciated than you know. This is probably in the wrong thread, but I have no other idea where to ask. Is there a place within the forum that gives us a link to actual Support? I have a question outside of "when will we get our game back". Thanks so much :-)

Taz D Oct 10 2022 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Early Girl (Post 6512182)
Good morning. I want to thank you for everything all of the SK people are doing to try and get our game back. It is more appreciated than you know. This is probably in the wrong thread, but I have no other idea where to ask. Is there a place within the forum that gives us a link to actual Support? I have a question outside of "when will we get our game back". Thanks so much :-)

Hi Early Girl,
I am sorry, but there isn't any way to get to Support right now as it is disabled too since it is part of the game and goes through Facebook to get to it.

Early Girl Oct 10 2022 10:29 AM

Thanks Taz - appreciate it. Guess I'll join the mad rush when we get it back - LOL Hope you have a good afternoon