Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666)

Taz D Dec 01 2022 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnaWalls (Post 6521350)
It would be nice if you could post this on the FB page for this game. I do look there first for an explanation of what happened.

Hi AnnaWalls,
I believe there is a post on that page already as I have seen people quote from it. This is all still in the early stages so not a lot of details.

George.S Dec 01 2022 10:13 PM

Hi Taz. I meant squatting at my own farm... I often just leave the computer with FT still open, because I expect to be back soon. If gone long enough, like half a day or more, my facility times don't display properly when I return, but it is possible to continue farming - the clocks go back to normal the next time I log out and back in. Was I still connected to the server, and might I save the harvest and do some designing while we wait? idunno... but I'm gonna try squatting for New Year's, just in case. lol.

Taz D Dec 01 2022 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George.S (Post 6521358)
Hi Taz. I meant squatting at my own farm... I often just leave the computer with FT still open, because I expect to be back soon. If gone long enough, like half a day or more, my facility times don't display properly when I return, but it is possible to continue farming - the clocks go back to normal the next time I log out and back in. Was I still connected to the server, and might I save the harvest and do some designing while we wait? idunno... but I'm gonna try squatting for New Year's, just in case. lol.

Hi George S,
As I said I left mine on for 3 days last time and never noticed times being incorrect in facilities. Just remember that over New Years the quests seem to disappear for a while due to the time differences. They do come back though.
Any work you do while "squatting" will save.

deballen Dec 01 2022 11:00 PM

It would really be nice if FT would freeze our farms so we don't loose our crops, or quest or farm pass, since we pay for this monthly. It is not our fault FB took FT down so why should we be penalized?

Taz D Dec 01 2022 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deballen (Post 6521370)
It would really be nice if FT would freeze our farms so we don't loose our crops, or quest or farm pass, since we pay for this monthly. It is not our fault FB took FT down so why should we be penalized?

Hi Deballen,
We do not know yet what the developers will or can do.

LisaScobee Dec 01 2022 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6521354)
I believe there is a post on that page already as I have seen people quote from it. This is all still in the early stages so not a lot of details.

If you mean a post on the Farm Town Facebook page, there isn't one about this most recent deactivation. People (including myself) are commenting on the post from last time saying the game was back up.

Taz D Dec 01 2022 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaScobee (Post 6521378)
If you mean a post on the Farm Town Facebook page, there isn't one about this most recent deactivation. People (including myself) are commenting on the post from last time saying the game was back up.

Hi LisaScobee,
I am sorry, but we can post on that page. The developers will have to make that post. I am sure they will post there soon. You can always find all the details we have right here in the forums.

Brallbur441 Dec 02 2022 05:26 AM

Farmtown Gone from FB

Just letting you know that it looks like FB removed the game again. Is there an alternate way to play?

jkbussard Dec 02 2022 05:30 AM

farmtown missing

facebook has removed farmtown I guess. cant' get into it no matter what I do.

Ssan01440 Dec 02 2022 05:39 AM

slashkey did in fact report that Facebook did remove Farmtown once again but at the time they didn't know why and was looking in to it and hopefully will have an answer for us soon. This is a bummer....