Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666)

marymarcel May 22 2023 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linda1943 (Post 6547390)
I cannot connect to Farmtown online mainframe. Haven't had this problem in months. Cleared my browser cache. Changed browsers. Rebooted computer. Nothing helps. Suggestions please?
Linda1943.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracy Fitzpatrick (Post 6547394)
Chat server is down.

Hi Linda and Tracy :)

This issue was sent to the developers, please be patient while they fix it.

Meanwhile you can work your own farms and work as superneighbors too.

Pesetas24 May 22 2023 09:57 AM

Reconnection to mainframe and enter online mode

Hi,

Since this morning (5/22/2023) I am not able to reconnect my Farms to the mainframe and enter the online mode.

I can play in both the new website and in Facebook but I get the same message. Any help will be appreciated, thanks:)

Taz D May 22 2023 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pesetas24 (Post 6547426)
Hi,

Since this morning (5/22/2023) I am not able to reconnect my Farms to the mainframe and enter the online mode.

I can play in both the new website and in Facebook but I get the same message. Any help will be appreciated, thanks:)

Hi Pesetas,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.
This issue was sent to the developers, please be patient while they fix it.

Meanwhile you can work your own farms and work as superneighbors too.

dairyman May 22 2023 10:01 AM

not able to go online

i get this error
2023-05-22 14:55:40.813 LOG[SFS - ERROR] [WebSocketLayer] Connection error: Abnormal
id Dairyman

Taz D May 22 2023 10:02 AM

Hi Everyone,
We are aware the chat server has gone down and have informed the developers. You are still able to work your farms, facilities, gifts and everything as normal. The only thing you can't do is chat, get hired or be hired. Everything else will still work.

It is not necessary for you to continue posting about this as we have to be patient until the developers can fix the issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.

Thank You

sandrajean May 22 2023 10:33 AM

No visible avatars in the market

There are no visible avatars in the market place to hire. The only visible one is me and Tom. lol

Taz D May 22 2023 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandrajean (Post 6547450)
There are no visible avatars in the market place to hire. The only visible one is me and Tom. lol

Hi Sandrajean,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.

We are aware the chat server has gone down and have informed the developers. You are still able to work your farms, facilities, gifts and everything as normal. The only thing you can't do is chat, get hired or be hired. Everything else will still work.

den5092001 May 22 2023 10:43 AM

online tab

the game stay i n off line mode will not let yo reconnect to online mode

Taz D May 22 2023 10:47 AM

HI Everyone,
The chat server is back online now, so you can now see others in markets to hire.

peekachoo May 23 2023 10:29 AM

Hi, I posted the other day about a pop up telling me that my browser does not support Web GL and that the game page seized up.
Today it's happening again, on the game's own website. I have clicked on the link ( with the spinning cube ) which confirms my browser DOES support Web GL, and I have checked that my drivers and browser (Chrome ) are up to date. Is there anything else I can do or is it part of a bigger problem with the game ?
Thanks !