Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666)

AnnetteB Oct 22 2021 09:18 AM

disconnecting

Hello all, I hope that I am in the right spot for reporting an issue. When I am working in my farm it will suddenly disconnect. This happens constantly. How can I get help on this or report it to the powers to be.
.I am unable to attach screen shot in here.

Taz D Oct 22 2021 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnetteB (Post 6469154)
Hello all, I hope that I am in the right spot for reporting an issue. When I am working in my farm it will suddenly disconnect. This happens constantly. How can I get help on this or report it to the powers to be.
.I am unable to attach screen shot in here.

Hi AnnetteB,
Please try all the steps in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

It may be the internet between you and the Farm Town servers. There are many links the data goes through between you and the Facebook app server and many more links between that server and the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links can be causing the problem. Unfortunately we have no way to check all those links or any way to fix those. It will be something you will just have to wait until it clears up.
I was on a cruise ship last week and I was constantly getting the disconnect from the server which I know was caused by the slow and heavily used internet service on board.

Dora the dairy maid Oct 30 2021 04:32 PM

Trouble at Login

When I log in to farm town instead of taking me to my own farm it lands me straight on to one of my neighbours farms and it's always the same neighbour!
Please Help

Taz D Oct 30 2021 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dora the dairy maid (Post 6470014)
When I log in to farm town instead of taking me to my own farm it lands me straight on to one of my neighbours farms and it's always the same neighbour!
Please Help

Hi Dora,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.

Are you using a saved bookmark? If you are don't use that as your browser will update it to the last location you used it at. Also that bookmark will not update when Farm Town has a release.

Instead always use the shortcut on your Facebook home page or the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forums.

debhurst51 Nov 02 2021 08:20 AM

Says no internet...

For about four days now, only while I'm on Farmtown, I get the popup saying I'm not connected to hit the red or green, etc. My internet is working. 1. I'm streaming onto my tv as usual & Facebook is working fine. It's just Farmtown, I clear my browsing history every day before starting because if I don't, my gifts won't load into my storage. So it's not the cache. Please, is anyone else having this issue, it's most annoying. thanks...

marymarcel Nov 02 2021 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debhurst51 (Post 6470238)
For about four days now, only while I'm on Farmtown, I get the popup saying I'm not connected to hit the red or green, etc. My internet is working. 1. I'm streaming onto my tv as usual & Facebook is working fine. It's just Farmtown, I clear my browsing history every day before starting because if I don't, my gifts won't load into my storage. So it's not the cache. Please, is anyone else having this issue, it's most annoying. thanks...

Hi debhurst51 :)

I moved your post to the thread for Cannot load the game.

Have you tried to close the farm and facebook when you are asked to click to reconnect?

Is this problem happening as soon as you load your farms for the first time or after doing some jobs?
Do you remember what job were you doing before getting the disconnect issue?

Also, you can try all suggestions given in the following thread, including the ones in the links:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

debhurst51 Nov 03 2021 10:01 AM

Response

Yes, I close the whole browser down when I get the "no internet" message & it requires me to hit one of the "x". Today I timed it & it happens every 30 minutes. I'm usually harvesting a field.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Taz D Nov 03 2021 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debhurst51 (Post 6470386)
Yes, I close the whole browser down when I get the "no internet" message & it requires me to hit one of the "x". Today I timed it & it happens every 30 minutes. I'm usually harvesting a field.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Hi Debhurst,
Make sure your computer and browsers are up to date.
Try working without the streaming going on your TV and see if it allows you to work longer. It could be that the browser is losing the connection because the streaming is taking priority over the browser.

mikkepollet Nov 04 2021 05:33 AM

Bugs in farm

user id 1214118371

Hi
I have problems with farm 3.
It says to many layerd items, i only have flowers there.
Please help
Kind regards Mikke

Tiger Nov 04 2021 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikkepollet (Post 6470458)
user id 1214118371

Hi
I have problems with farm 3.
It says to many layerd items, i only have flowers there.
Please help
Kind regards Mikke

Hi mikkepollet,

You also have caper bushes, an oil pump and a pig sty on that farm. Are you not able to see the caper bushes if you show the trees?