Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 03 2010, 07:58 PM

I still love my waterfalls and rippling brooks. I do not think I will be making a city, or if I do keeping it for long.
Old Sep 03 2010, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katupatree View Post
I don't like people that only come in and start a job without finishing, but people have a right to choose what kind of work they want. I don't generally plow because I usually wind up plowing my own fields and because I usually need supplies or coins more than I need points I usually announce that I want to harvest only. Either find someone to plow for you or do it yourself. It's just a game.
I understand it is just a game...that isn't the point, nor is leaving or not wanting to work more. We are all adults, or hopefully we are...why can't we be polite? If I am not able to stay and plow, for whatever reason, I tell the person who hired me RIGHT AWAY, I don't harvest 1000 plots then announce I "don't plow". If she had said, "I can't, sorry", or told me when I hired her she didn't want to plow, no issue. I also always say thanks for the work, even if I only got 6 of the 40 plots they hired 8 workers to clear...again, it is just being polite.
Old Sep 03 2010, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
My 300 diamonds are safe in storage, Lenny didn't take them after all.

Wonder what happened to Lenny?

See what happens when you get old. Saw the gold and silver but never saw the diamonds. Wonder what that could mean?
Debbie Sue<~~~ spotted lenny, thought hmmmm his tractor is sexy. Uhmmm well not sure I can share the rest of the story here! <wink>

Debbie Sue
now aka
FTT farmtowntramp?LOL
Old Sep 03 2010, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTznU View Post
Debbie Sue<~~~ spotted lenny, thought hmmmm his tractor is sexy. Uhmmm well not sure I can share the rest of the story here! <wink>

Debbie Sue
now aka
FTT farmtowntramp?LOL
LOL!!!! Sexy in his overalls????

I have to ask tho...who is Lenny? I must have missed that "story".
Old Sep 03 2010, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sallah View Post
LOL!!!! Sexy in his overalls????

I have to ask tho...who is Lenny? I must have missed that "story".
Hmmmmmm I must have missed the overalls!! LMAO that wasn't what I saw. <wikkdgrin>
Old Sep 03 2010, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibrarianLee View Post
They found that if you have your decorations hid planting is tedious...unhide decorations and it should work fine. I am guessing the Devs are working on it, but am not a Dev so don't know for sure!
I"m having trouble planting too....I could be wrong but to me it seems like it has to do with hedges and stone fences. all the places I cannot plant are enclosed with either stone walls of hedges. Anyone else having this trouble? I have to start, walk to a bunch of fields, and start again but sometimes it stops working again after a few fields and I do the whole process again. Took me like half an hour to plant a tiny little enclosed field. I'm sure not complaining - minor glitch - but like to know if it's me or the game...[/quote]
Below is a post I did early this AM Hope it helps

Quote:
I have went back and can not find the post where someone mentioned that while planting it would just stop working. Well I had that same experience today and played around with it for quite a while because yes it would work and then stop after I plant a row or sometimes a few. Well without a doubt the trouble is in having your decorations turned off. I tried many things and the minute I turned them back on I planted the whole farm no problem. Turned them off and would not plant again. I hope this is something that can be fixed :::crossing fingers::: because sure is nice to have that all shut off.

Hope this info helps,
Thank you! Debbie
Old Sep 03 2010, 10:53 PM

Thanks again Raul!! You are The Man!! Can't wait for the new levels!!
Old Sep 03 2010, 11:16 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Farmer Jennifer Dawn

Quote:
Hmmmmmm I must have missed the overalls!! LMAO that wasn't what I saw. <wikkdgrin>
lenny is the lifeguard who went missing from the lifeguard shack....
first thought to have gone thru the wine cellars and brewery only to stumble into the seacoast and be attacked by eels.....
lenny however was seen recently. He had been accused of stealing diamonds from someones mineral mine.....but he's been cleared of charges....the mystery though remains of his current whereabouts.....

and the Farmtown Turns......
Old Sep 03 2010, 11:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big K View Post
Means you need new glasses!!!!
I had the glasses on at the time.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 04 2010, 12:16 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

My farm preferences settings won't work so i haven't been able to play for a long time !! My farm won't load everything, how can I fix it ? I would really like to play again !! Help !!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread