Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 13 2010, 09:25 AM

Love the updates! My favorite is "Sell Half" in the MP! Great work, Raul & devs!
Old Nov 13 2010, 09:27 AM

Send a message via MSN to Animedevildog Send a message via Yahoo to Animedevildog Send a message via Skype™ to Animedevildog

Ok, my thoughts on these updates....
SWEET!!! I now have set my goals to have 28 farms (7x4) and then 35 if I get a 5th account lol I just need to make some serious coin cause this is getting expensive. Oh well, it's fun doin it all, so i shall not complain about that.

I was rather disappointed to see that I was no longer in the top level. Well, that is my fault, because i do other apps that as well prove to be far surperior to the evil FV (though Farm Town is STILL my favorite) I shall get it up there though. I shall look at is as a new goal rather than a setback lol

Using the premium tools on other farms... Just fished my girlfriends farm with the boat. She was like "OMFG! Look how fast you just fished all of that!" So, now I have added incentive to get the 4x4 tools (at least the harvester and plower)

New facilities...
OMFG!!! This is getting beyond what I can do!!! Farm Town... WHY do you tempt me with such SIN!!! I must have them!!!

As for the Marketplace...
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
It used to be that Firefox was the SLOWEST browser you could do your selling with. And, it just so happens that Firefox is the Browser i do my big account on. Well, I went in and went to non-ingredients, saw the sell all button, clicked on it.... and in seconds, I was done!!!

HOLY ^$*&^%^)*&_P%@$()+(W+(W+^Q$#$&^&%(!!!!!!!
*faints from the excitement*
Old Nov 13 2010, 09:44 AM

every time i use the 4x4 plow or harvester on other farms i get error x025, click reload and it just opens another window at my own farm, are we not able to use the 4x4 on other farms yet?
Old Nov 13 2010, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
I have been working in the market which I have not done for some time..... I think some might be thinking I am a "bot" running over their farms LOL

You get hired very quickly when you say that you can harvest with the cash tools through hiring now. One thing to be aware of though is if you are hired with someone that does not have the x16 tools, don't be greedy and only take your share.
Yes I have too - it is such a FABULOUS investment!!! Thank you so so so much oh great Raul and Devs in cyberspace. We truly love you ... mmmmmmwahhhh
Old Nov 13 2010, 10:29 AM

wow! i love having another farm and the new 'stuff' is great!!!

thanks Raul.....keep up the good work!

sapphirewhispers
Old Nov 13 2010, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
That would be 2 Million points,

The two Billion was the $$coin I had until #7 came out. I bought most with coin and the rest with FT$$ that came with the added levels.

It seems like there are 2 months or so between new farms. That's good... may take about that long to remodel and re-design now. lol

Okay.... bring on farm #8

Original Set of Farms
Ache-n-back Acres
Ranchito Knotso Grande
Costaplenty Plantation
More Wine, Less Whine
Plantopia
Fattoria Sesto
YoursTillTheOne

Had to build a second set too....lol
Weed-em N-Reap Acres
Garden of Weed’n
Dave’s Ja Vu
Nopicky-Nomoney
Iowna Lotaland
Wurthdawait
Cielo Settima Città

I LOVE your farms and the names are nothing short of amazing. GREAT work! It all reminds me that I MUST spend more time designing instead of going for the xp's. )

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Nov 13 2010, 10:34 AM

Thanks for the great updates. I am going to be very busy.

I want to know before I go off and buy the premium cash tools exactly the ones I will need. Call me stupid but I did this the old fashioned way. Click, click, click.

FC $45 4 X 4 Harvester that uses fuel?
FC $45 Soar Powered Plower that uses no fuel?

How many oil refineries would I need to keep up with the fuel costs? I have one now. With six farms all with the oil pumps going.

Another question of mine is about inactive neighbors. Some of my friends have quit playing FT and went to that "other farm game". Should I remove them and find active ones to get more fuel when I have to refuel?

TIA! Happy farming!
Old Nov 13 2010, 10:38 AM

Thanks for the up grades
Old Nov 13 2010, 10:54 AM

Smile

Never ceased to be amazed at the wonderful new stuff!! This game astounds me. You listen to feed back and emanate all we ask for and then some. Thank you, thank you.
Old Nov 13 2010, 11:18 AM

Raul, thanks a million to you and your fellow Dev's. I am in heaven! What's really strange (or trusting), I haven't even logged on to Farm Town today and was sick yesterday, so the update is brand new to me! I really appreciate all you guys and gals do to keep the game challenging!
Closed Thread