Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 09 2012, 05:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I simply posted that my facilities were full, and that neighbors could use yesterdays post ti get in....some have and I am getting my farms worked....there is almost always a way around things....I refuse to give up....lol....tho' the missed bonuses make me 'sad'...
Old May 09 2012, 05:35 PM

OMG!, sorry but why does Facebook keep fixing things that are NOT Broke??..this is so stupid, and Farmtown is the BEST game on here!..period..

Raul and devs,i have no idea what ur contract status is with Facebook, But you Guys seriously Need to Think about a stand alone site!--run from facebook!..lol...its still happening and i understand its facebook, and wouldnt even come here if it werent for FT.

Just wondering if the devs are gonna re-inburse or Freeze the bonuses Till this FB thing is worked out?.i mean like whhy not freeze the bonuses at the current ..then start again when its solved so we Dont LOSE the advantages cuz of Facebooks problem, Raul and this Whole dev Team Go Out Of Their Way to fix game glitches and are SUPER fast to fix Problems, Why should they put up with Facebooks issues also???
I know im not alone on this stand alone site idea...I would Even Pay for that.just to get away from FB..
sorry,had to vent..
Keep up the good work Team!

BTW, i got 1 day to go on the passionfruit crop,and i think it looks awesome to watch it grow, now im gonna have to buy more sticks or whatever it is to hold the plants up.

Last edited by holla; May 09 2012 at 05:40 PM.
Old May 09 2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
OMG!, sorry but why does Facebook keep fixing things that are NOT Broke??..this is so stupid, and Farmtown is the BEST game on here!..period..

Raul and devs,i have no idea what ur contract status is with Facebook, But you Guys seriously Need to Think about a stand alone site!--run from facebook!..lol...its still happening and i understand its facebook, and wouldnt even come here if it werent for FT.

Just wondering if the devs are gonna re-inburse or Freeze the bonuses Till this FB thing is worked out?.i mean like whhy not freeze the bonuses at the current ..then start again when its solved so we Dont LOSE the advantages cuz of Facebooks problem, Raul and this Whole dev Team Go Out Of Their Way to fix game glitches and are SUPER fast to fix Problems, Why should they put up with Facebooks issues also???
I know im not alone on this stand alone site idea...I would Even Pay for that.just to get away from FB..
sorry,had to vent..
Keep up the good work Team!

BTW, i got 1 day to go on the passionfruit crop,and i think it looks awesome to watch it grow, now im gonna have to buy more sticks or whatever it is to hold the plants up.
if they did a stand alone site we would probabley lose everything and i am not willing to start over i would lose to much money and time. but if we would not lose anything then i would be ok but i do not want to pay the play a free game
Old May 09 2012, 06:24 PM

i'm with u duck duck goose..i miss the caboose too...
Old May 09 2012, 07:17 PM

I was able to post my facs!!
Old May 09 2012, 07:29 PM

Sorry, I forgot to say I am on server WF1 and Google Chrome. Everything seems to be working again for me.
Old May 09 2012, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
You know, yesterday i did lots of research on this fruit and how it's supposes to look
Yes it's a fruit that grows on a climbing vine, just the most wonderful taste as long as you don't chew on the seeds , homemade passionfruit wine goes down very well too
Old May 09 2012, 09:19 PM

I've just had to delete 224 pieces of snow because they now don't cover the things I wanted them to cover, it took me days & days to design that farm too! But I'm NOT complaining, it gives me a chance to redesign something else
Old May 09 2012, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen betty nelson View Post
thanks for the great game.
Which i might add that i have never spent any 'real' $ on, because i simply have not had it to spend on 'toys' or even 'toys', that are well beloved and used often. I have 5 main farms and numerous other 'supporting' farms that have afforded me to 'live' very well in the farmtown environment. On my main farm i am well beyond the top level of 335 now and still going. Other 'main' farms are growing also.
I am very sorry that i cannot help to support all of my 'fun' with $ to help the developers, as i do realize that this is their way of making a living. I am disabled and have a son and hubby that are also, so our $ is very limited in the real 'world', and i for one am very appreciative of the fact that there are 'work-arounds' for not having the $ to spend on this 'game' to be able to pay for it.
And i add that the developers are aware of these work-arounds that allow us to use the product of their hard work for free.
And i also realize that there must be others that are in my same position, not that they won't pay, but that they cannot pay.

again i say 'thanks for the great game'.
And i am also appreciative of the others who do pay, so i can enjoy playing, even though i cannot pay.
you are awesome!!!

Visit My Farms Below

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4750&farm_ix=Y
Old May 10 2012, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket View Post
Yes it's a fruit that grows on a climbing vine, just the most wonderful taste as long as you don't chew on the seeds , homemade passionfruit wine goes down very well too
Ive got several farms with full grown passion fruit - I think this crop is really clever - with all the different growth stages. Im hoping the bonus etc posting problem will be fixed before it withers - I have 7 days left (I used the green sprinkler).

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread