Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 07 2024, 04:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katintn@gmail.com View Post
Thanks for updates... NO new facility for coin???????????
Hi Katintn,
Not this time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 07 2024, 05:11 PM

Thank you
Old Jun 07 2024, 07:39 PM

Thank you so much for all the hard work on keeping the game interesting and fun! Y'all are amazing!
Old Jun 07 2024, 08:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Awesome! You guys are the best
Old Jun 08 2024, 07:56 AM

I asked for the ingredients for the premium poultry mix and my friends have obliged but the Premium Fodder Factory says I still do not have the feed supplement. Are friends only sending the Poultry Mix and not the feed supplements if we ask for ingredients for the new factory?

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jun 08 2024, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I asked for the ingredients for the premium poultry mix and my friends have obliged but the Premium Fodder Factory says I still do not have the feed supplement. Are friends only sending the Poultry Mix and not the feed supplements if we ask for ingredients for the new factory?

Hi Qivis

We have let the developers know.
Old Jun 08 2024, 04:14 PM

Hi Farmers

From Raul notes for the New Release:

- The Feed Supplement Plant and Premium Fodder Factory facilities should not have the capability to ask for ingredients or reach belts and dans, this was an oversight when we released those facilities.

All the benefits that these facilities provide, which include:

- Extra 540 hen eggs daily
- Extra 360 cow milk daily
- Extra 180 sheep wool daily
- Extra 180 llama wool daily

were carefully calculated assuming that the capability of requesting ingredients and reaching belts and dans was disabeld for these facilities, so in the next 1-2 days, we will disable those capabilities. We still think that these facilities are a pretty good deal for the extra animal production they can provide.

If you have already purchased those facilities and would like a refund, please add those facilities to your item storage and contact support, we will credit the farm cash to your account and remove the facilities from your storage.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jun 08 2024 at 04:26 PM.
Old Jun 08 2024, 04:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

8. Increased all animal buildings capacity by 20%: Regular animal buildings capacity for each animal increased from 250 to 300 animals. Super animal buildings capacity for each animal increased from 500 to 600 animals.

I accepted some cows as gifts, but when I went to store them, and clicked on store, they just disappeared. I didn't get a prompt as to whether I wanted to move them to the dairy shed, or anything - and they didn't actually get stored. I don't know if this is related to the new release, or if I did something wrong; I haven't accepted animals as gifts for a while.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 08 2024, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
8. Increased all animal buildings capacity by 20%: Regular animal buildings capacity for each animal increased from 250 to 300 animals. Super animal buildings capacity for each animal increased from 500 to 600 animals.

I accepted some cows as gifts, but when I went to store them, and clicked on store, they just disappeared. I didn't get a prompt as to whether I wanted to move them to the dairy shed, or anything - and they didn't actually get stored. I don't know if this is related to the new release, or if I did something wrong; I haven't accepted animals as gifts for a while.
Hi earlgray

When you click in Store button for those cows and you are on a farm with a Dairy shed placed in it with enough space to get more cows, then they are automatically sent to the shed.

I had a look at your data and the Dairy shed on your farm 2 is showing up 300 cows.
Old Jun 08 2024, 05:11 PM

Not sure if there is a bug with the new increase in animal storage, but I added a few more animal buildings and they have been saying READY to HARVEST for a while now, been almost 12 hrs now I think? but then saying nothing ready yet? No duplicates on any of the farms....not too bothered about it just now, happy to leave it a couple days to see if it fixes itself, just wanted to put it here in case anyone else has same issue.

Did I purchase the new facilities? YES
Do I need more animal products? NOPE
Do I want a refund? NOPE

Happy with the new updates! Thank you Team!!