Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 17 2024, 04:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Of Luxury View Post
Thank you Taz. Yes it does this every time. I used the link you gave me and I will see how it works from now on.

Happy farming!
Hi Farm of Luxury,
I have just tried this and had no problem setting purchases while in the market. Sorry but I cannot duplicate this.

Make sure your browser and operating system are updated. If you have to do any updates be sure to restart your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 18 2024, 06:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Farmtown is not saving as it should. Hire and accepting work, the Loading Farm shows, but you don't get transferred to said farm. If by chance it does go through, it's not saving your progress and freezes up.
Old Jun 18 2024, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamDavis View Post
Farmtown is not saving as it should. Hire and accepting work, the Loading Farm shows, but you don't get transferred to said farm. If by chance it does go through, it's not saving your progress and freezes up.
Hi TeamDavis

If the farms you were hired for are heavily worked, maybe with overlaped ponds wall to wall, trees, flowers, etc. then this kind of problems could happen.

If that is the problem and you were hired for several jobs, then try to load the farms with everything hidden in your preference, the wrench, and then only show items for one job.

For example, if you were hired to fish and harvest/plow, then when the farm loads, click in your preferences and put a check mark to show Ponds option and click in the green check mark to save changes.
When fishing is done, click in your preferences, uncheck Show ponds and put a check mark to Show crops and click in the green check mark.

Also, be sure your browser and operation system are up to date. After any update it is always better to restart your computer.

If you continue having problems, then you have more suggestions in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
Old Jun 20 2024, 11:12 PM

I have a friend who hasn't been able to load his farms. He says he can't contact the Forum or Support. This is the error message he sent to me:

"An embedded page at I1.slashkey.com says abort({}) at Error at jsStackTrace(https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/....js.gz:3:23731)
cdn.slashkey.com"

-I can load his farm with no problems.
-He says his system is up to date, his browser is also up to date
-He unplugged his modem to see if that helped

If someone here can advise me or help him directly, that would be great. TIA!

Here is his farm link: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...m_id=554483453
Old Jun 20 2024, 11:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
I have a friend who hasn't been able to load his farms. He says he can't contact the Forum or Support. This is the error message he sent to me:

"An embedded page at I1.slashkey.com says abort({}) at Error at jsStackTrace(https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/....js.gz:3:23731)
cdn.slashkey.com"

-I can load his farm with no problems.
-He says his system is up to date, his browser is also up to date
-He unplugged his modem to see if that helped

If someone here can advise me or help him directly, that would be great. TIA!

Here is his farm link: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...m_id=554483453
Hi BarbLH,
He needs to register in the forums so we can work directly with him. It does not work trying to go through a third party.
He can use this link to get to the forums:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php

Otherwise he can contact Support using the link below for that:
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 20 2024, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi BarbLH,
He needs to register in the forums so we can work directly with him. It does not work trying to go through a third party.
He can use this link to get to the forums:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php

Otherwise he can contact Support using the link below for that:
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Thanks, Taz! I'll pass this info on to him.
Old Jun 21 2024, 07:46 AM

729928586 Build No: 625

I have been having problems since last October, but just recently I have been able to gain access to Farmtown/Slashkey, as though nothing ever happened, I played it for about 3 days a few months ago, then it locked me out again. Recently it allowed me access again, I'd reestablished my scores, caught up with all the people I S/N for, was able to play it for a week now it's locked me out again? It shows me this link ERRORFailed to download file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild625.data.gz but then goes on to throw up a white box full of coding and freezes the entire screen so I just have to close the page. This happens on Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome and Opera. It's so frustrating as I have been playing for decades.
Old Jun 21 2024, 09:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumfy View Post
729928586 Build No: 625

I have been having problems since last October, but just recently I have been able to gain access to Farmtown/Slashkey, as though nothing ever happened, I played it for about 3 days a few months ago, then it locked me out again. Recently it allowed me access again, I'd reestablished my scores, caught up with all the people I S/N for, was able to play it for a week now it's locked me out again? It shows me this link ERRORFailed to download file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild625.data.gz but then goes on to throw up a white box full of coding and freezes the entire screen so I just have to close the page. This happens on Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome and Opera. It's so frustrating as I have been playing for decades.
Hi Bumfy,
Please be sure all your browsers and your operating system are updated. If you have to update any of those then be sure to restart your computer.
Please try all the suggestions in the first post on the first page of this thread.

What anti-virus program are you using on your computer? Some of those can block downloading correctly. You could try disabling your anti-virus temporarily just to see if you can download the game without errors.
Old Jun 21 2024, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi TeamDavis

If the farms you were hired for are heavily worked, maybe with overlaped ponds wall to wall, trees, flowers, etc. then this kind of problems could happen.

If that is the problem and you were hired for several jobs, then try to load the farms with everything hidden in your preference, the wrench, and then only show items for one job.

For example, if you were hired to fish and harvest/plow, then when the farm loads, click in your preferences and put a check mark to show Ponds option and click in the green check mark to save changes.
When fishing is done, click in your preferences, uncheck Show ponds and put a check mark to Show crops and click in the green check mark.

Also, be sure your browser and operation system are up to date. After any update it is always better to restart your computer.

If you continue having problems, then you have more suggestions in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
I've found that when somebody has their farms heavily layered it causes problems. I have one SN who has layered to the Nth degree. They have many of their farms covered in ponds, then flowers, trees and multiple layers of crops. I don't work them much because It's almost certain to lock up my browser (Firefox 127.0.1) and give me the "Blue Screen of Death". I've also had this happen when I'm working facilities for others. I'm pretty well convinced this has to do with excessive layering. My browser and Windows are both up to date. I've also cleared my memcache numerous times to no avail. I know layering isn't officially supported but people do it anyhow. Perhaps the developers need to make a hard decision and at least restrict the amount of layers that can be made.
Old Jun 21 2024, 10:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FF1976 View Post
I've found that when somebody has their farms heavily layered it causes problems. I have one SN who has layered to the Nth degree. They have many of their farms covered in ponds, then flowers, trees and multiple layers of crops. I don't work them much because It's almost certain to lock up my browser (Firefox 127.0.1) and give me the "Blue Screen of Death". I've also had this happen when I'm working facilities for others. I'm pretty well convinced this has to do with excessive layering. My browser and Windows are both up to date. I've also cleared my memcache numerous times to no avail. I know layering isn't officially supported but people do it anyhow. Perhaps the developers need to make a hard decision and at least restrict the amount of layers that can be made.
Hi FF,
The layering is restricted some at least by how many items can be on a farm. The problem with the heavily layered farms is not just the layering but in the capabilities of the computer loading the farm and their internet speed. If your computer is at the minimum levels required for the game then you are going to have problems with the heavily layered farms being slow or freezing up.
When you are going to load your SN's farm to work all we can suggest is go in preferences and uncheck all the show items. When you get to their farm to work you will be handed the first tool. Identify it and then turn on only what you need to work with that tool. When you finish that the next tool is handed to you so you can switch then what you have showing for that job.
Working facilities shouldn't be affected by layering as nothing except the bare farm is loaded for display at that time.

Tags
cannot load game, chrome, dotween, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, settweenscapacity, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error