Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 21 2024, 01:00 PM

Question Train track placement

Why is the train track placement in this photo NOT working?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trainproblem.jpg (91.7 KB, 9 views)
Old Jul 21 2024, 02:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Why is the train track placement in this photo NOT working?
Hi Lisa,
Because as I said before all the items used in Farm Town are higher at one end than the other end. That allows for placing items over something on one side but not on the other.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 21 2024, 02:29 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa,
Because as I said before all the items used in Farm Town are higher at one end than the other end. That allows for placing items over something on one side but not on the other.
Ugh...Is there any way to get train tracks etc to cross ponds/water?

Last edited by LisaScobee; Jul 21 2024 at 02:32 PM. Reason: added something
Old Jul 21 2024, 02:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:

Ugh...Is there any way to get train tracks etc to cross ponds/water?
Hi Lisa,
As before it is trial and error. I have tracks crossing river pieces but if you were to remove the tharck you would see there is a gap in between the river parts for the track to fit in between. It still looks like a continuous river though.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 21 2024, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa,
As before it is trial and error. I have tracks crossing river pieces but if you were to remove the tharck you would see there is a gap in between the river parts for the track to fit in between. It still looks like a continuous river though.

Can you meet me @ my Farm 14?
Old Jul 21 2024, 02:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Can you meet me @ my Farm 14?
Hi Lisa,
Sorry but I don't have the time for that right now.
Old Jul 22 2024, 09:12 AM

Hi. For past 3 days I have thought this...
I think my trains are not working properly on my main account they are not moving faster with the boosts for sure. All of them.. On my little account it seems like it is not moving faster after the boosts too, but I rarely do it so I can't remember when I sent it out for sure.
Please check everyones trains. Thanks.. I will not come back for answer. I may try to mem cache once. But like I said, I am not checking back here. Just letting you know.
Old Jul 22 2024, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
Hi. For past 3 days I have thought this...
I think my trains are not working properly on my main account they are not moving faster with the boosts for sure. All of them.. On my little account it seems like it is not moving faster after the boosts too, but I rarely do it so I can't remember when I sent it out for sure.
Please check everyones trains. Thanks.. I will not come back for answer. I may try to mem cache once. But like I said, I am not checking back here. Just letting you know.
Hi Sundos

I will respond to you no matter you say you will not check responses.

We cant check what happens with your boosts, that is something you have to do.

When you unload a train and then dispatch it again, you are able to send boost requests to your farmer friends.

If not all of the ones you sent are boosted, then you can check in the train manager after 12 hours and then send more boosts requests to other farmers friends.
Old Jul 22 2024, 11:05 PM

all the requests for boosting my trains are done and have been since each of the days I sent them.. I dont think you understood what I said.I sent a train, and sent boosts.. they were all answered and the train should have returned the next day on one of them.. 2 days later on another of them, and I think 3 days later on one of them. but I was still waiting on all three trains to return this morning... SO THEY WERE NOT WORKING CORRECTLY.. please check on everyones trains. not their boosts... but their trains. Thanks Mary
Old Jul 22 2024, 11:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
all the requests for boosting my trains are done and have been since each of the days I sent them.. I dont think you understood what I said.I sent a train, and sent boosts.. they were all answered and the train should have returned the next day on one of them.. 2 days later on another of them, and I think 3 days later on one of them. but I was still waiting on all three trains to return this morning... SO THEY WERE NOT WORKING CORRECTLY.. please check on everyones trains. not their boosts... but their trains. Thanks Mary
Hi Sundos,
The trains are working fine as far as we can tell. We can not check on your trains as the data for them is not available for us. We have had no other posts concerning trains not returning so this sounds like a problem only with your account.

What do the times show on each of your trains?
Please check the date and time on your computer to make sure it is correct as the game uses the date and time on your computer to determine times in the game. If that is correct then please contact Support about this.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 23 2024 at 12:19 AM.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working