Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 10 2024, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi All,

The developers have been notified of this. They are working on something for the working of facility posts and it appears part of that got released to all when it shouldn't have been.

For those who have posted their problem here with this we need to know how many trains you have with 10 cars and dispatched for working the facilities. This will help the developers find the problem. Thank you.
Thank you all for the fix and for always staying on top of things! My facilities requests are working as normal, no more oops message.
In case you still need the info
I currently have 5 trains with 10 cars each dispatched.
Old Aug 10 2024, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi All,

The developers have been notified of this. They are working on something for the working of facility posts and it appears part of that got released to all when it shouldn't have been.

For those who have posted their problem here with this we need to know how many trains you have with 10 cars and dispatched for working the facilities. This will help the developers find the problem. Thank you.
Hi Taz in case info is still needed I have 4 trains dispatched with 14, 12, 2 and 1 cars respectively.
Old Aug 10 2024, 05:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusions_fan1 View Post
Hi Taz in case info is still needed I have 4 trains dispatched with 14, 12, 2 and 1 cars respectively.
Hi Illusions fan,
Then that means you only have 2 trains that qualify for facility work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 10 2024, 07:45 PM

If you still need the info, I have 5 trains with 19 cars each dispatched and was having the oops message earlier but not since the developers did their fix.

Last edited by GoalieAunt; Aug 10 2024 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Fix a typo
Old Aug 11 2024, 07:38 AM

Hi all - I posted this once before but the moderator that checked it said it was fine. I still don't think it is - at least not on my farm.

The issue is for people who do NOT have trains, i.e., my Farmer Squeak account. Even though it's kind of a pain to have to work neighbors' facilities since you have to click each one separately, Squeak is really enjoying the NCC so she does try to work facilities occasionally. Until the last release, it was manageable. But now, it takes twice as long and makes it really tedious. After I was told here that it was fine - hadn't changed - I thought maybe I was imagining it. But then I had a neighbor mention to me that she's totally stopped trying to work facilities because she has to double-click each one. I had thought we had to wait until all the text disappeared and she interpreted it as having to double-click. But for SURE, at least two of us have noticed a slow down of about 2X since the last release. Can this be looked at again?

Thanks,

Farmer Susan for Farmer Squeak

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.

Farmer Squeak didn't really get started until the web game was ready. Her Facebook Account didn't work. She's been going great guns since then, though!
Old Aug 11 2024, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Hi all - I posted this once before but the moderator that checked it said it was fine. I still don't think it is - at least not on my farm.

The issue is for people who do NOT have trains, i.e., my Farmer Squeak account. Even though it's kind of a pain to have to work neighbors' facilities since you have to click each one separately, Squeak is really enjoying the NCC so she does try to work facilities occasionally. Until the last release, it was manageable. But now, it takes twice as long and makes it really tedious. After I was told here that it was fine - hadn't changed - I thought maybe I was imagining it. But then I had a neighbor mention to me that she's totally stopped trying to work facilities because she has to double-click each one. I had thought we had to wait until all the text disappeared and she interpreted it as having to double-click. But for SURE, at least two of us have noticed a slow down of about 2X since the last release. Can this be looked at again?

Thanks,

Farmer Susan for Farmer Squeak
Hi Susan

We have not been able to reproduce your issue every time we tried.

Please contact Support team. To contact them, click in the link below and fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Aug 11 2024, 10:31 AM

Default offshore oil rig

I cannot find anything in the forum that tells me info on the offshore oil rig. I want to know if they can coexist with the standard oil pump.
Old Aug 11 2024, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I cannot find anything in the forum that tells me info on the offshore oil rig. I want to know if they can coexist with the standard oil pump.
Hi Rockcandymountain,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.

Yes it as well as all the Turbo facilities added to increase production can be on a farm with single ones as they are not the same facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2024, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Susan

We have not been able to reproduce your issue every time we tried.

Please contact Support team. To contact them, click in the link below and fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Ok, thanks. Have reported it.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.

Farmer Squeak didn't really get started until the web game was ready. Her Facebook Account didn't work. She's been going great guns since then, though!
Old Aug 11 2024, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Ok, thanks. Have reported it.
You are welcome Susan

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending