Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Archives Help

Old Oct 27 2009, 02:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Arrow Tools- harvesters-seeders-plowing tractor-fuel etc

FARM TOOLS

It's only plowing/planting one plot
You need to make sure "remove spaces from between fields" is checked under preferences, otherwise it will only plow/plant one square plot and not all 4.

How do I get fuel?
Click on the map then click on fuel station or click on the fuel can under your coins and farm cash displays.

Once you accept a fuel can as a gift from your facebook/myspace page, it will appear in your gift box AND you will see credit for it under the tank (pictured below). The gas can will remain in your gift box until the next time you refuel unless you store it. When you refuel the credit will transfer from your "gas station/tank" up to the fuel counter under your farmtown cash and the fuel can will disappear from your gift box.

When you click on the fuel station on the map, the fuel icon in the top left corner of your screen, or a fuel can in your gift box, you will be shown how much fuel you have earned and available for the day. You have to click on the refuel button to fuel your machinery. You can only refuel when it tells you that you can and any fuel already showing in the upper left corner of your screen will be lost. The total from your fueling station/tank will replace (not add to) the amount of fuel you have to use.

[*]If you have your plots plowed up against each other with no space between them, you must have your preferences set so that there is a check mark next to "Remove Spaces Between Fields" before selecting the seeder, tractor (plower) or harvester. If your settings are incorrect you will only be able to do ONE field, or you will get blank spots.

[*]If you have your plots plowed with space between them, you must have your preferences set so that there is NO check mark next to "Remove Spaces Between Fields" before selecting the seeder, tractor (plower) or harvester. If your settings are incorrect you will only be able to do ONE field, or you will get blank spots.[/list]

Please link your account before posting in this thread if you are having any issues with these tools.

We would like to ask you to NOT post feedback about these tools in this thread. Feel free to give your feedback in the suggestions and feedback forum or in the thread in the Announcements Forum. Posts not asking for help in this thread will be deleted in order to keep the thread free for people seeking/providing help and support.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO LINK YOUR FARM !

Clear your CACHE regularly and macromedia files .

Last edited by Telegraphs; Jul 17 2010 at 07:47 PM. Reason: updating
Old Apr 12 2010, 09:39 PM

Default Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoots View Post
Since this past weekend I am unable to plow, seed or harvest in 4's - only single plots. If I try using the equipment it will use up the gas but only plow, seed or harvest 1 plot at a time. So then I must choose the manual option so at least it won't use up my fuel. Please help!
Hi, check your preference settings (wrench icon) if there is not a tick beside "remove spaces between fields" put one there.
Old Apr 13 2010, 11:28 AM

Default Missing fuel tanks from gift box

Hi I had at least 8 or more tanks of fuel in my gift box but they are all missing now
Old Apr 13 2010, 11:29 AM

Hi there. Did you refuel? because when you do it takes ALL the gas at once.
Old Apr 13 2010, 11:49 AM

Default Missing Fuel

When I went to my gift box to get a container of fuel and refuel it took at least eight fuels away from me. I have no fuel now in my gift box. Is this a different method of fueling or did I lose fuel? Thanks!
Old Apr 13 2010, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbatgirl View Post
When I went to my gift box to get a container of fuel and refuel it took at least eight fuels away from me. I have no fuel now in my gift box. Is this a different method of fueling or did I lose fuel? Thanks!
Hi. No you didn't lose fuel. When you refuel it takes all the fuel at once.
Old Apr 13 2010, 12:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy Big Seeder

My big seeder quit doing four fields it will only do one what happened ?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W52, MPS:F40
Old Apr 13 2010, 12:11 PM

Hi there. Go to the wrench and click "remove spaces".
Old Apr 13 2010, 01:55 PM

I want to thank you for the prompt attention to my problem with fueling and fixing it...it took some stress away..lol..Seriously , thank you very much!
Old Apr 13 2010, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heddryin View Post
Hi Giacomo,

In fact, you're charged for the stuff you buy when you place it on your farm.
So you have not been charged for the seeder, and you did right when you clicked on the green man =)

Hope this answers your question,
Heddryin

thank you Heddryin...will take your word for it that I was not charged...I feel better now