Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Archives Help

Old Feb 13 2010, 11:18 PM

Default Accidentally bought, deleted, or sold something

Although as forum moderators we can sympathize as we have all had "Ack! I sold my mansion!!" or "Sheesh, I really didn't want two Toy Factories" moments, reimbursements and refunds are not given via the forum. To request a refund you will need to contact the Slashkey Support Staff.

To contact the support staff Click Here select the category in the window that opens and fill in a support ticket. However, it is solely up to the support staff as to whether or not you will receive a refund and their decisions are final. IF it is agreed upon that you will be reimbursed, be patient, it may take time for them to get back to you.

Remodelling your farm is easier than ever with the use of the bulldozers and other recent game enhancements. Unfortunately, with these enhancements, it is also easier than ever to mistakenly sell or clear an item. The developers implemented a confirmation pop-up into the game to help avoid accidentally selling the more expensive items, but please, when remodelling, take your time and hide anything you wish to keep.

The same can be said for purchasing items. It is also easier to buy something. On all the less expensive items there now is a 'buy multiple' option and neighbors are able to send Farm Cash items to one another. The developers also implemented a confirmation pop-up that will be received whenever a player attempts to purchase any Farm Cash item. Again, please take your time when making purchases to avoid accidents.

This thread was created for players that have bought, deleted or sold an item by mistake NOT for reporting when something has disappeared or is no longer visible to you. Posts off topic will be removed at the discretion of the moderators without notice.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Oct 09 2012 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Update Info
Old Dec 13 2013, 03:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Default help

I deleted my turbo engine by mistake...what do I do? that thing was expensive!!!!
Old Dec 13 2013, 03:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondiddle View Post
I deleted my turbo engine by mistake...what do I do? that thing was expensive!!!!
You can send a ticket to support and see if they will refund your FC, nothing can be done through the forum and the decision is totally up to support. To contact support, click on the link saying "report/contact this app" that is on the game screen on the right hand side just below the ads, on the pop up screen choose the first option, then when the support ticket appears fill it out with as much detail as possible. It can take anywhere from few hours to a few weeks depending on how many tickets they have a head of yours.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not a Moderator, I am a helper and a player.
----------
My Server: WF-3 on Windows 7
Primary Browser: Google Chrome
--------------------------------------------------------------------
To clear the Farm Town Memcache: Click Here.
(only clear this when informed to clear it.)

To contact Support: Click Here.

To link your farm(s): Click Here.
Old Dec 13 2013, 05:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you I knew there was a way to contact support but I was stuck in a loop with the same page loading!! LOL I haven't contacted support before! Thank you for setting me on the right path...
Old Dec 13 2013, 06:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondiddle View Post
Thank you I knew there was a way to contact support but I was stuck in a loop with the same page loading!! LOL I haven't contacted support before! Thank you for setting me on the right path...
Your welcome.

----------

Old Jan 21 2014, 01:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice813 View Post
I just purchased a 8x8 seeder and I really wanted the 10x10 seeder. Can I exchange it ?
You need to contact support, nothing can be done through the forum.

To contact support, Click the link in my signature below, then when the support ticket appears fill it out with as much detail as possible. Be patient, it can take anywhere from few hours to a few weeks depending on how many tickets they have a head of yours.

----------

Old Feb 14 2014, 04:18 PM

I am patiently waiting for a refund on a mis-purchased item and was wondering quite how long it might be. It's been a month since I heard from you guys and I'm just hoping you haven't forgotten about me ... Happy to wait as long as it takes but need reassurance that it will happen!
Old Feb 14 2014, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Charity View Post
I am patiently waiting for a refund on a mis-purchased item and was wondering quite how long it might be. It's been a month since I heard from you guys and I'm just hoping you haven't forgotten about me ... Happy to wait as long as it takes but need reassurance that it will happen!
Only Support can tell you that. The decision on whether they will refund your coins or farm cash is up to them. The forum moderators have nothing to do with Support.

Do not use this clearing unless directed to:
To clear memcache click HERE

How to link your farm

Please do not come to my farm to ask questions. That is what the forum is for.
Old Feb 14 2014, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Charity View Post
Hi, refunds are done through support, not the forums. You would need to send them another ticket. It can take anywhere from a day to a few weeks depending on how many tickets are ahead of yours.

Click the link below for support

Trouble loading your game? Clear your browser & Macromedia cache files as most issues can be cured by performing this regular maintenance!

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Tags
deleted by accident, deleted house in error, exchange gifts, farm cash purcahse, gift double repeated, gift errors, juice factory, refund, wrong item, wrong tool bought