Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 24 2024, 01:35 PM

Thanks so much Taz!
Old Aug 25 2024, 09:37 PM

I have 4 trains with10 cars attached why want it let me work both things, it keeps saying I need 4 trains
Old Aug 25 2024, 11:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenpinturtle View Post
I have 4 trains with10 cars attached why want it let me work both things, it keeps saying I need 4 trains
Hi Tenpinturtle,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the trains from the Suggestions section. Please only post suggestions for changes to the game in that section. For problems or questions please post in the Help & Support section.
I have checked your farms and you have 6 trains, but there are problems with them. First thing is the 10 cars you have to have attached are the long cars that cost farm cash. The coin cars are only decoration cars and do not count for the 4 trains with 10 cars.
Five of your trains have the standard engines for coins. You can only dispatch 3 of any one type of engine.

Your trains:
farm 1 Standard - 1 long car
farm 6 Standard - 1 long car
farm 12 Enhanced - 11 long cars
farm 27 Standard - 1 long car
farm 29 Standard - 7 long cars
farm 32 Standard - 14 long cars

From the above list you could move some cars and have 3 trains with 10 long cars.
The 4th train you would already have 5 long cars for it. You would only need to buy 5 more long cars.

Please note you can only have 1 of any type of long car on a train. You can not have duplicate long cars on a train as they will only count as 1.

To move the cars around to remake up your trains those trains have to have returned home and be unloaded, but not dispatched while you do this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 26 2024, 01:49 AM
Account Not Linked

I have 5 trains all dispatched and it still tells me I need 4 full...trains. All 5 are dispatched, all 5 have 10 long cars, what am I doing wrong?
Old Aug 26 2024, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Donner View Post
I have 5 trains all dispatched and it still tells me I need 4 full...trains. All 5 are dispatched, all 5 have 10 long cars, what am I doing wrong?
Hi Farmer Donner

Your trains on your Farms 1, 6 and 48 are ok.

The problem is with your other 2 trains.

The train on your Farm 33: It has 10 long cars but only 4 of them are correctly attached. You have to wait for the train to be back, unload it and then attach the other 6 long cars.

The train on your arm 34: It has 11 cars. One of those cars is only decorative so it doesnt count (Lumber car). Then you have 9 long cars correctly attached and the last one (Long One Door Box) is not attached to the train. Again, you have to wait for it to be back, unload the train and attach on long car correctly.

To be sure that all long cars are correctly attached, BEFORE dispatching the trains, please click on the Locomotive and select 'Show Train Details'. The Long Freight Cars that are correctly coupled to your Locomotive will be highlighted in white. The ones that you don't own or that are not correctly coupled will be dimmed out.
Old Aug 26 2024, 02:38 PM

i myself never use the hands and just click on them to move the wagons or train and attach them I got 6 trains and 4 of them have the 10 wagons on each and now they work it is great
Old Aug 27 2024, 06:07 PM
Account Not Linked

How many cars have to be on the train for it to be fully diversified?
Old Aug 27 2024, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookieboop View Post
How many cars have to be on the train for it to be fully diversified?
Hi pookieboop

I moved your post to the thread about Trains.

To be able to work facilities and services at the same time you need to have 4 dispatched trains with at least 10 different farm cash cars attached to each train.

The farm cash cars are the ones called Long in the Store.

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 27 2024 at 06:15 PM.
Old Aug 27 2024, 11:53 PM

Default Trains

my farm 48 will not dispatch because it says it has duplicate trains. It does not. Can this be fixed?

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 27 2024 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Old Aug 28 2024, 12:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
my farm 48 will not dispatch because it says it has duplicate trains. It does not. Can this be fixed?
Hi Joyinlife,
I have cleaned your train data. You will need to close your farms and restart them for this to take affect.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working